Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that luffy got powerups fighting more powerful people than zoro yet zoro just miraculously jumps tiers to be as compitant as luffy right? Which implies that zoro actually came out of the time skip stronger than luffy right?

You do know that as right now the only person to cause a permanent scar on kaido is zoro right? Even luffy coating himself in coc hasn't done that yet. Let that sink in. Am I saying zoro is above luffy? No. But to rule out the possibility that both of them are so close to each other that you understand why people think they are equals (is warranted) is just silly to me
This dude be spitting facts in this thread
:akaman:

The more manga progresses, the more @nik87 Zoro takes make sense.

Its possible Luffy may never ever surpass Zoro, not even EoS.

He looks like a complete turd compared to Zoro rn though
I wouldnt go that far....Luffy just got a new powerup out of his buttex.

Its likely that Zoro is weaker but by a very, very, very tiny margin.
Post automatically merged:

Admirals are above all right hand men.
Yet theres 3 of them....Makes sense for the organization oposing them to have at least one person asside from the leader on that level, or else it wouldnt be much of a war.

Luffy would have to rely on Snakeman the entire battle, and once his Haki runs out he'll die.
Snakeman would be useless. He would lose his arms immediately.

I wouldnt go that far....Luffy just got a new powerup out of his buttex.

Its likely that Zoro is weaker but by a very, very, very tiny margin.

Yet theres 3 of them....Makes sense for the organization oposing them to have at least one person asside from the leader on that level, or else it wouldnt be much of a war.
Zoro>Luffy

Koala said the World Government isn't their enemy, only the Celestial Dragons. CP-0 seems to be the RA's biggest enemies.
Of course, its not like they want to burn every country affiliated with the WG, they just have a problem with the leaders of the WG and those are the tenryubito themselves...That dosent change the fact that the marine's are the WG army, and they are the ones in the frontlines fighting against the revolutionaries. the CP's only operate in the shadows doing the government dirty work.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Of course, its not like they want to burn every country affiliated with the WG, they just have a problem with the leaders of the WG and those are the tenryubito themselves...That dosent change the fact that the marine's are the WG army, and they are the ones in the frontlines fighting against the revolutionaries. the CP's only operate in the shadows doing the government dirty work.
I agree with you on everything but the CP-0 thing. When the Blackbeard Pirates invaded Baltigo, CP-0 went there and clashed with Blackbeard.

Status
Not open for further replies.