Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you on everything but the CP-0 thing. When the Blackbeard Pirates invaded Baltigo, CP-0 went there and clashed with Blackbeard.
Yeah, getting rid of the revolutionaries is likely one of the CP's main goals, people are rebeling because they do know dirt about the government after all.

What i meant is, like they are more like spyes, assasins and infiltrators not frontline soldiers like the marines are.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yeah, getting rid of the revolutionaries is likely one of the CP's main goals, people are rebeling because they do know dirt about the government after all.

What i meant is, like they are more like spyes, assasins and infiltrators not frontline soldiers like the marines are.
They're kind of shitty spies lol, Even normal dressrosa citizens know them.

@kurohime why did u disappear bro ? So after luffy got clowned you just ignored him ?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
:gokulaugh:

That you think this changes anything tells me how much of a desperate cuck you are. Zoro is still trash and Luffy is gunna recover while Zorp is performing a 1st grade play where he is playing the letter "t"

Luffy fans aren't stressing because this shit ain't new. He wins in the end that's all that matters.

Base Luffy had Kaido shook and all out Zoro couldn't even floor him.

I'm laughing so hard I didn't know you had me living rent free in your head.

That you think this changes anything tells me how much of a desperate cuck you are. Zoro is still trash and Luffy is gunna recover while Zorp is performing a 1st grade play where he is playing the letter "t"

Luffy fans aren't stressing because this shit ain't new. He wins in the end that's all that matters.

Don't know you, but did you have a seizure writing that long ass paragraph?

:gokulaugh:Delisonal lufytard

Status
Not open for further replies.