rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected. i will be super lame if kaido loses to luffy just because luffy miraculously got stronger in several days.

BM will backstab kaido then luffy might have a chance.

Also oda needs to stop giving us a hope that BM is a good person deep down herself. She is evil, nuff said.

As expected. i will be super lame if kaido loses to luffy just because luffy miraculously got stronger in several days.

Also oda needs to stop giving us a hope that BM is a good person deep down herself. She is evil, nuff said.
If beast pirates start losing the war and Kaido is injured!I could see BM back stabbing Kaido!But that would not be cool plot,i want to see the supernovas replicating the Garp and Roger feat of defeating rocks pirates!

Last edited:

I feel like Oda needs to let Luffy gain more stuff in his arsenal... like not just punches, but kicks, MA's, weapon use etc... lol

I feel like Oda needs to let Luffy gain more stuff in his arsenal... like not just punches, but kicks, MA's, weapon use etc... lol
Him,Ace and sabo used to fight with a metal pipe when they were kids!Sabo still fights with a metal pipe!I don't know,man.I don't think weapons suit luffy's style!Oda could give him Kaido's club by the end of wano,who knows.But i see luffy as a brawler!

Him,Ace and sabo used to fight with a metal pipe when they were kids!Sabo still fights with a metal pipe!I don't know,man.I don't think weapons suit luffy's style!Oda could give him Kaido's club by the end of wano,who knows.But i see luffy as a brawler!
It's been since OJ since I talked about it, but I've said something to that the metal Pipe reminded me of WBs Bistento and Luffy should try that.
I think dismissing Luffy using weapons is faulty logic... it may just be me but I think Luffy/Oda could make it work. He just doesn't even try.

Kaido huffing and panting after 10 minutes of fighting smh.

What a fraud.
Dude started off drunk to boot, ambushed by 9 Samurai, played with them for awhile, beat their asses, 5 more came along beat most of their asses...
Stop the downplay. You guys want to ignore the huffing and puffing when it's pertaining to Zoro but when it's another character... double standards much?

Status
Not open for further replies.