rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2/10 chapter a Nami, Ussop, Kid, Law team up would mid diff Big Mom and ULTI WENT FROM NOT BEING SCARED OF BIG MOM TO SAYING WE SUPPOSE TO BE ALLIES @5000 ng/dl or death :gokulaugh:
Lol lame shit, now BM went from mother mode into trying to kill O-Tama

BM is such a flimsy ass character

Kaido certainly redeems this chapter :cheers: @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS

Oda really knows how to rile up the fandoms. He must’ve taken some of the popularity poll results to heart because finally, FINALLY we see the so-called god of 1v1s living up to his name, albeit offscreen. To all those that actually thought Luffy could go toe to toe with a yonko after he’s been repeatedly saved and protected by Zoro? Enjoy your reality check!

Kaido is like a Daruma. He bounces back easily after being knocked down. Clearly punching him isn’t working, you need something more lethal. But somehow the fandom hasn’t gotten the message that Kaido, Shutenmaru and others have been repeating about needing to slit his throat. Which sounds like a job for...?
yeah, I get the same feeling, Oda is surprise that for the longest arc, his 2 main vilain are so low in popularity. He cant be happy about that. What do we get after that popularity check, well the 2 most popular character have almost no say in this chapter, but the 2 that are very low such Kaido and Big Mom receive much more attention even if I find Big Mom a waste of potential and kind of annoying.

You are so right, Oda himself stated before Wano started that he doesnt want that Kaido get defeated by just using punches. Now tell me if Luffy has something more than just that? He got different form, hacky etc but you need indeed something much more lethal.
I was thinking to law, but his hax fruit doesnt work on Kaido, so the only one that has the best tool for that is Zoro. Nothing else to understand here.

I am annoyed by all this break. Like 2 chapters and break come on. This is to much.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
This was a simple but good chapter. This is actually one of the best Wano Chapters to date. Oda should do this more. Less skipping around and focusing on one or two groups. It makes the interactions that occur in the chapter more meaningful and coherent.
8/10

It doesn't take much to please me. So please Oda, keep it simple.:shocking:

Edit: This is actually the higest rating I've given a Wano based chapter to date.

Oda really knows how to rile up the fandoms. He must’ve taken some of the popularity poll results to heart because finally, FINALLY we see the so-called god of 1v1s living up to his name, albeit offscreen. To all those that actually thought Luffy could go toe to toe with a yonko after he’s been repeatedly saved and protected by Zoro? Enjoy your reality check!

Kaido is like a Daruma. He bounces back easily after being knocked down. Clearly punching him isn’t working, you need something more lethal. But somehow the fandom hasn’t gotten the message that Kaido, Shutenmaru and others have been repeating about needing to slit his throat. Which sounds like a job for...?
They don't understand punches ain t working on Kaido + he has awakening nothing can put this dude down
Kaido won t stop until his head is cut:cheers:

My impressions after this chapter:

JESUS CHRIST

- Ulti is fucking dead,
- Zeus no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
- The Kid saved the life of Nami Usop and Tama,
- Big Mom is the worst possible type of psychopath - she changes her mind very quickly, has incredible power, and she thinks that she is doing a good thing, and she is extremely unpredictable and emotionally unstable,
- I don't think Luffy will come back any time soon, it is possible that Oda is preparing another break for him,

11/10

Does anyone else have the impression that this chapter is bomb after bomb from Oda: Ulti Boom - Zeus Boom - Kid Boom - Luffy Boom,

:josad::jinbewat::steef::luchosop:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
From being concerned about Tama.

To attempting to kill her along with Nami and Usopp.

Mother Mode sure didn't last that long.:vistalaugh:

It seems like Tama and Big Mom's friendship is now over, and Tama finally knows that Big Mom is deranged and evil.
She was just kidding. You're telling me you don't try to cleave your best friends with a flaming sword once in a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.