rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
love how it how unpredictable Wano is first we have Nami vs Ulti but nope BM still the one to take the W being the one to beat 2 F6 then we see like Luffy handling hybrid Kaido in his base form with Adv CoC but nope he's K.O!:lusalty:

Wano is getting spicy! I wonder how who will help him back on Onigashima tho Momo or Yamato? since let's admit it he'll "bounce" back like he always do:kata:

Kidd's Devil fruit should be much more potent than just hoarding metallic junk.
For example, a varying magnetic field generates electricity. He could pull Enel-levels of lightnings if he masters his df.
Likewise he could generate a counter current through his body to nullify BM attacks.
He could destroy and tamper with concreate structures. Bring down the dome or crack the floors.
And maybe control guns and cannon from a distance.
Think magneto from X-Men.

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
First of all, since I am a true fan of LinLin, I love every chapter she is in, thus this week was satisfying in its own way.
Now for people who give Lin shit for acting like that when she thinks someone leaving her, it was always part of her character, she was left behind by literally every person that was important to her, seeing that she mentally never really grew from this, it's not surprising that she now reacts like that. Abandonment issues can be difficult to deal with, especially if someone is mentally not stable.
Also in the chapter at first it looked like Tama was against going with Us0p and Nami, so I wouldn't rule out that LinLin and Tama will reconsile down the line again.

3 things about the Luffy vs Kaido.
First of all, he fought Kaido in base for around 30 minutes at the very least. Top tier feat.

Secondly, the fact that it was off paneled and that Kaido said it's been a while since he's been that fired up most likely indicates that he used something stronger than he ever used so far on panel (whether it's an awakening form or a special attack above Thunder Bagua, Ragnarok or Hakai). So this was a high diff fight.

Last but not least, Luffy falling from Onigashima means he will make a big entrance and that Oda wants people to witness Luffy vs Kaido in a 1v1. He will get some time to recover and think about something.

Yamato will probably be the one to keep Kaido busy in the meantime.

The future pirate King did very well so far against Kaido. That's it for me guys, if you like my comment press the like button and subscribe to my channel #allhailLuffy:cheers:

Last edited:
End of the chapter was pretty exciting with Kid saving the Straw Harts and starting a solo fight against Big Mom (Law will be there soon enough for a 2v1). Props to Kid for the Punk Gibson!

Guess Luffy's gonna need Yamato or Momo to save him. Luffy did pretty well for facing Kaido for a bare minimum of 24 minutes, 1v1 but it's Kaido.

Hate to see both Nami and Usopp lose their arc opponents. One went down to a Conqueror's haki punch and the other to a combined Homie attack. Shame. Atleast Nami can probably get Zeus back if his soul ain'ttoo busted (unless it's too late).

Stuff ain't looking as good for the alliance right now. It's best fighter just got chucked off the lisland while it's second best is in a cross. Another good fighter is fated to die and Marco might be getting overwhelmed right now. Maybe the Act will end soon before Luffy's comeback.

Twice now, I just hope Oda didn't pull crap like what he did to Crocodile and Katakuri
We probably gonna get Yamato Dragon form in the next one
Ulti instead of BM is focusing on Nami is... stupid, well maybe that's her character but holy hell that beam attack from BM is probably one of her best attack, she should've discarded Zeus a long time ago
Zeus, even in his last moment he's treated like a joke, Rest in Peace homie
Kidd entrance is kinda cool but idk I'm not too excited for Kids vs BM knowing how Oda love to make BM looks idiotic
I rather have the Marco Peros King and Queen brawl right now or Jinbe vs Who's who

Status
Not open for further replies.