rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Oda made Luffy lose to a nerfed Kaido just so he could end up defeating a well rested one :crazwhat: Godaaaa:finally:
On a serious note, the only way to make this remotely believable would be for Kaido to keep on fighting till Luffy gets back up. Whaddaya think????
Plot armor will probably shield Luffy because Kaido would normally go ending him right now. So who knows it might be that someone comes to the scene since Zoro should be still out.

Oda you cant have a Yonko Throw Strong attacks on these characters and than bring them back......... Big Mom has used Advanced Conquerors Haki and probably the Strongest Attack we've seen her use with the homies on 2 Tobi Roppo.......

oda even went through the effort of putting it on a double page spread....... For the sake of a Yonko's strength page one and Ulti should be done for good.

Kidd SZN:kidsmile:

#KiddPiece

Ulti-chan just got Death Star tractor beam to the stomach.:hope:

#Justice4Zeus
#Zeus4Nakama

And the sad thing is that my theory of Nami using both Zeus and Hera to beat Ulti got ruined.

I'll take my L for that one.:sighting:

Not surprising that Luffy loses. One on one, always bet on Kaido.:kaimoji:Which means that Luffy will return and beat him up later.:lumazed:
Would be nice if BM told us what SC Kid wounded.
Smoothie.:kata:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Kidd SZN:kidsmile:

#KiddPiece

Ulti-chan just got Death Star tractor beam to the stomach.:hope:

#Justice4Zeus
#Zeus4Nakama

And the sad thing is that my theory of Nami using both Zeus and Hera to beat Ulti got ruined.

I'll take my L for that one.:sighting:

Not surprising that Luffy loses. One on one, always bet on Kaido.:kaimoji:Which means that Luffy will return and beat him up later.:lumazed:

Smoothie.:kata:
Ulti got penetrated hard:saden:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Plot armor will probably shield Luffy because Kaido would normally go ending him right now. So who knows it might be that someone comes to the scene since Zoro should be still out.
What was the bloody point of Kaido saying all that and not kill him? Kaido may have his reasons but it felt silly to me for him to say it out loud and then proceed to toss him out like garbage.
My guess would be Yamato and maybe CP-0 will keep him occupied till Luffy regains his strength. I am not even sure anymore tbh:catcry:
Post automatically merged:

Act 3 is ending in chapter 1018. :cheers:
Chapter 1014 fam:goyea:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What was the bloody point of Kaido saying all that and not kill him? Kaido may have his reasons but it felt silly to me for him to say it out loud and then proceed to toss him out like garbage.
My guess would be Yamato and maybe CP-0 will keep him occupied till Luffy regains his strength. I am not even sure anymore tbh:catcry:
That's what you do with condoms after you use them you throw them away

Status
Not open for further replies.