• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Act 1- 15.5 chapters
Act 2- 30.5 chapters
Act 3- 60.5 chapters (?)
Act 4- 30.5 chapters (?)
Act 5- 15.5 chapters (?)

Both Act 1 and Act 2 have had an extra half chapter other than their 15 and 30 chapters respectively. Because Act 3 begun in the middle of 958 and it was in fact half a chapter, then it should end in 958 + 60 = Chapter 1018.

That is if you believe in this trend.

:cheers:

Oda you cant have a Yonko Throw Strong attacks on these characters and than bring them back......... Big Mom has used Advanced Conquerors Haki and probably the Strongest Attack we've seen her use with the homies on 2 Tobi Roppo.......

oda even went through the effort of putting it on a double page spread....... For the sake of a Yonko's strength page one and Ulti should be done for good.

I hope so, it was always bullshit for Usopp and Nami to be capable of 1v1ing them when even Sanji had trouble with Page. I think it would be much better if they were just taken out by big mom but reappear in future arcs as members of the Kid pirates.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Act 1- 15.5 chapters
Act 2- 30.5 chapters
Act 3- 60.5 chapters (?)
Act 4- 30.5 chapters (?)
Act 5- 15.5 chapters (?)

Both Act 1 and Act 2 have had an extra half chapter other than their 15 and 30 chapters respectively. Because Act 3 begun in the middle of 958 and it was in fact half a chapter, then it should end in 958 + 60 = Chapter 1018.

That is if you believe in this trend.

:cheers:
50 more chapters fml :josad:

I think Kid being able to block cognac with just scraps of metal is pretty good evidence that he probably knows basic ryuo.

As otherwise, he wouldn't be able to imbue his metal with haki and it would just be normal metal. Could normal metal scraps glued together by magnetism block an attack by big mom? I don't know if it can.

When kid was surprised at Luffy's haki, I don't think he was surprised at ryuo, I think he was surprised at internal destruction. But now that he knows of internal destruction and Law might even convey to him what Luffy did with CoC, its very likely he gets a haki boost.

I hope so, it was always bullshit for Usopp and Nami to be capable of 1v1ing them when even Sanji had trouble with Page. I think it would be much better if they were just taken out by big mom but reappear in future arcs as members of the Kid pirates.
Cause its like , If you wanted Page one and Ulti to be defeated by Usopp and Nami, why would you have them Fight Luffy and Sanji? , some of the strongest members in the crew........

Its gotten so bad to the point where a Yonko has to be involved for usopp and nami to even stay alive around Ulti.....

I can't take anyone who says Zoro > Luffy seriously, lol.
And what exactly has luffy done against kaido to show otherwise? Learned advanced ryou. Still only doing superficial damage. Has future sight. Zoro is still the first to react with defending hybrid kaido and bigmom's joint attack.

Luffy uses coc on top of advanced ryou. Yet it is still zoro that leaves a permanent scar on kaido.

And what exactly has luffy done against kaido to show otherwise? Learned advanced ryou. Still only doing superficial damage. Has future sight. Zoro is still the first to react with defending hybrid kaido and bigmom's joint attack.

Luffy uses coc on top of advanced ryou. Yet it is still zoro that leaves a permanent scar on kaido.
- Went toe to toe with the strongest guy in the verse for like half an hour.
- Showed the Black lightning CoC that only top-tiers like Roger, Primebeard, Kaido and BM have.

How will Luffy leave a scar? lol. He doesn't use a sharp bladed weapon but blunt attacks. He's doing internal damage instead.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta

Comparing a CoC coated Ashura with to unnamed Luffy attacks :okay:
Luffy is still yet to use a single named attack coated with CoC :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.