rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@kurohime
@sanjikun
@OEKaneki
@All the other Luffyboys not named @Luffy is the mc (he's chill)
Thank you dude. Tbf the picture is funny and kinda on point :milaugh:
I'm still confident for Luffy's future actions in this arc although I didn't expect for him to get his ass kicked 2 chapters after he talked like he was about to open a can of ass whooping lol

Knowing Oda, he will make a come back with a big entrance when all seems lost to give him once again that savior figure that I don't like that much. He is a pirate, he shouldn't be a traditional hero but I guess that goes with the shonen cliché

It is. ZKK might happen but that'll only be after Kaido is defeated and his pussy ass is trying to escape.
I think Luffy takes Kaido down in hybrid. Kaido moves into Awakening. Zoro swaps in and takes Kaido whereas Luffy moves onto big mom. Luffy has not take significant damage. None of his accumulated damage is even compared to that sustained in WCI. He might Extreme Diff Big Mom after this high Diff with Kaido. And Zoro kills Kaido after Luffy swaps

it is not a few mins...it is a "few dozen minutes"....you know 1 dozen =12 ....few dozen minutes means atleast more than 24 minutes...

surely you are not reading ust skimming through the images......clearly from the first comment I can be sure...Luffy himself stated his ryou based attacks are shallow not the attacks when he started applying CoC.......

How much did Kaido hype ultimate attack of Zoro? he said it will leave scar as some kind of casual tone....
Lol cap. He stated that you have kings haki too in a shocked tone. Tried to intercept zoro with his club and got blocked. And then got slashed. Finally gave zoro his praised saying that this scar will forever last

where is this "pure translation" did you get? show this so called pure translation....no one corrected it so obviously it is true....I take viz over you anyday until you show this so called pure translation.....

Same for Ashura attack...there is zero proof that Kaido is suffering from it...period...

Read. Stated I myself will wait for the viz.

Agreed however zoros attack was actually hyped by kaido
Post automatically merged:

A FEW DOZEN MINUTES. Dozen = 12. :lawsigh::lawsigh:

We didn't even see the fight. The only thing we saw of the fight was Base Luffy and hybrid Kaido clashing evenly. Why are you expecting comments from Kaido when we didn't even see the fight? All we saw was Kaido saying that he was this fired up after a long time.

Kaido was literally hyping the CoC imbued attacks and said that only the strongest can use it. We didn't even see Kaido's thoughts after Luffy unlocked it so you saying that Kaido didn't hype it up is absolutely bs, lol. All we saw of him after Luffy unlocked it was as a punching bag. Next, they were clashing evenly, that's all.

Anyways Kaido saying that Luffy was the one who made him this excited and fired up after a long time itself puts him above everyone that was fighting him on the rooftop.
Read. He said only the strongest can use it. He never hyped luffys destructive capabilities with it not the damage from it period. If so show me.

Yes we didn't see the fight so we also don't know if luffy used gears or not. So saying luffy only fought kaido in base when the rest of the fight was off screened is nonsensical

I think Luffy takes Kaido down in hybrid. Kaido moves into Awakening. Zoro swaps in and takes Kaido whereas Luffy moves onto big mom. Luffy has not take significant damage. None of his accumulated damage is even compared to that sustained in WCI. He might Extreme Diff Big Mom after this high Diff with Kaido. And Zoro kills Kaido after Luffy swaps
I don't think that Zoro is having a 1v1 with Kaido aside from maybe ZKK. I can't see Luffy not beating Kaido after losing these many times. I personally don't think that Oda would do that.

Thank you dude. Tbf the picture is funny and kinda on point :milaugh:
I'm still confident for Luffy's future actions in this arc although I didn't expect for him to get his ass kicked 2 chapters after he talked like he was about to open a can of ass whooping lol

Knowing Oda, he will make a come back with a big entrance when all seems lost to give him once again that savior figure that I don't like that much. He is a pirate, he shouldn't be a traditional hero but I guess that goes with the shonen cliché
Honestly I wish Zoro jumps to save Luffy, sensing him with his CoC, and they get to talk to Hiyori, Hitetsu what ever know about Ryuma and then fight Kaido in flower capital

No way,man!Luffy got koed twice in this raid!Taking out Kaido by himself is already a huge feat!

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I believed it when ppl said the same thing when he fought Doflamingo and I also believed it when ppl also said the same thing when he fought Katakuri.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, fuck the peace signs load the chopper, let it rain on you.
I don't care if Luffy is fighting the Monkey King and the Jade Emperor all by himself, as long as he is the MC of his Manga, Luffy will always defeat the arc villian. I am not sure how he is gna achieve it but Oda will surely find a way:goyea:

You mean when Zoro kills Kaido?
Luffy will defeat him and Zoro will cut off his head. It as simple as that:cheers:

Read. He said only the strongest can use it. He never hyped luffys destructive capabilities with it not the damage from it period. If so show me.
We didn't see Kaido comment on it as we literally didn't get any dialogue from him until this chapter since they started clashing. Before the clash, he only said that Luffy was enjoying the fight. How can you say that Luffy's attacks did nothing to Kaido when we didn't see the fight?

Yes we didn't see the fight so we also don't know if luffy used gears or not. So saying luffy only fought kaido in base when the rest of the fight was off screened is nonsensical
LMAO, I didn't say that Luffy was only in his base mode the entire fight (though that's a possibility). I just said that it was the only thing we saw between this chapter's end and when Luffy unlocked CoC.

Still doesn't change the fact that Luffy is yet to use a named attack since Ragnarok
Still doesn't change the fact that Zoro has used his most potent attack and Luffy is yet to use KKG.

My boy, you said Luffy CoC punches, don't try and flip it now cos you got called out for comparing Ashura to Base Luffy.
And this still doesn't change the fact that you can't even prove what you even stated since luffys and kaidos fight was offscreened

so luffy losing to kaido magically makes zoro stronger or what, I don't get some of you guys
No it doesn't. What it does do Is directly show that luffy using coc as coating wasn't more potent than zoros strongest attack. Both characters are going to level up

I don't think that Zoro is having a 1v1 with Kaido aside from maybe ZKK. I can't see Luffy not beating Kaido after losing these many times. I personally don't think that Oda would do that.
I understand your point. I agree with you to some degree. And this is a point of Luffy people gloss over. He never beats his fights solo dolo POTS. And this chapter highlighted this.

And Kaido said to defeat Luffy he’d need to behead him to trample on the hopes of the people. This was foreshadowing of his own fate. No one would believe his defeat unless there’s a head rolled.

Luffy is the MC. He doesn’t lose in the long run. Kaido keeps recovering. Luffy doesn’t kill either. It is dangerous to put a herbivore against a Predator.

That’s why Big Mom makes more sense. Before you go and say Lucci was just as much of a Savage, pre timeskip Luffy was a different breed that didn’t need help every arc. I hate this about most character fights in the New World now.

I believed it when ppl said the same thing when he fought Doflamingo and I also believed it when ppl also said the same thing when he fought Katakuri.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, fuck the peace signs load the chopper, let it rain on you.
I don't care if Luffy is fighting the Monkey King and the Jade Emperor all by himself, as long as he is the MC of his Manga, Luffy will always defeat the arc villian. I am not sure how he is gna achieve it but Oda will surely find a way:goyea:

Luffy will defeat him and Zoro will cut off his head. It as simple as that:cheers:
Ayyo that’s a bar where that from cuz

Status
Not open for further replies.