rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are there going to be any implications of Luffy s defeat? I wonder if there is going to be conflict between Zoro and Luffy. Zoro getting mad and upset. I remember that long time ago there were some people who were saying that Zoro will want out of the crew.

Anyways I wonder if Luffy will be saved from falling? Some of you say Yamato, Laws crew, but what if Dragon does?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
That’s why Big Mom makes more sense. Before you go and say Lucci was just as much of a Savage, pre timeskip Luffy was a different breed that didn’t need help every arc. I hate this about most character fights in the New World now.
Seriously, when was the last time Luffy defeated an opponent on his own?
Post automatically merged:

So are there going to be any implications of Luffy s defeat? I wonder if there is going to be conflict between Zoro and Luffy. Zoro getting mad and upset. I remember that long time ago there were some people who were saying that Zoro will want out of the crew.
Zoro would never leave the crew. He's the Straw Hat most loyal to Luffy.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Caesar :lusalty: Caesar was a scrub. Luffy beat his ass under 30 minutes
lmao Luffy lost round 1 against Caesar. I can understand Luffy needing help against Doffy, Cracker and Katakuri, especially Doffy.

It's still kind of dumb that Luffy lost three chapters after he told Zoro and Law to leave the roof. It would have been cool if Luffy and Kidd 2v2 the yonko before getting shit stomped.

lmao Luffy lost round 1 against Caesar. I can understand Luffy needing help against Doffy, Cracker and Kaido especially Doffy.

It's still kind of dumb that Luffy lost three chapters after he told Zoro and Law to leave the roof. It would have been cool if Luffy and Kidd 2v2 the yonko.
:josad: What is Oda doing to my boy. I’m not worried about Luffy. I know he’s gonna win at the end. But Oda is fucking around like he doesn’t know what he’s doing with all these characters.

Like with Sanji, having him dick around for six chapters after getting caught like an incompetent scrub for 20 chapters. Hawkins fucking off to some corner for 20 chapters. X drake being stalled by nerfed Apoo. Chopper slapping Queen and drawing Blood. Big Mom taking out Ulti AND Nami then turning on Tama?????

I knowww Oda smoking crack while making these chapters.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
That's Oda's main problem, he can't handle large amounts of characters, the raid should have just been the Beasts Pirates, The Straw Hats, Supernovas, Marco and a couple of essential Wano characters. BM is pointless.

Like with Sanji, having him dick around for six chapters after getting caught like an incompetent scrub for 20 chapters.
Oda just likes humiliating Sanji.

X drake being stalled by nerfed Apoo
Drake's more disappointing then Post Time Skip Sanji and Big Mom put together. Like no joke, he has the worst feats out of all the Flying Six. I used to think he was Jack level.

Big Mom taking out Ulti AND Nami then turning on Tama?????
Oda doesn't know what to do with BM: She started out in the dome, got thrown out by Jinbe, flew up to the roof, got knocked off by Kid and Law and then went to the second floor to defeat Ulti and Page One, and then started fighting Kidd.

I knowww Oda smoking crack while making these chapters.
I lowkey think every mangaka is on crack lol

lmao Luffy lost round 1 against Caesar. I can understand Luffy needing help against Doffy, Cracker and Katakuri, especially Doffy.

It's still kind of dumb that Luffy lost three chapters after he told Zoro and Law to leave the roof. It would have been cool if Luffy and Kidd 2v2 the yonko before getting shit stomped.
You can hardly call that a fight. The one outside, was just Caesar cheating. and the 2nd fight was a technicality. Caesar never really won on his own fighting merits. Stop lying and taking shit out of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.