rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro: “Luffy figured something out, He’ll win”

Sanji: “I already knew”

Oda; Bold my Beer, I took that personally

Guess we can stop with the Big Mom will be an ally after she attacked tama Big Mom has got to have one of the most diverse attack arsenal for sure.

Prometheus switching out his Brother for a girlfriend damn that’s cold. (guess its “hoes before bros”

I like this situation with Luffy, it gives Yamato time to make the save let Luffy recover so he can prepare for round 3 while they can focus on the other fights in Wano.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Gonna appreciate a few moments in this chap, because this was a good one.
-Kaidou tossing Luffy off like that is a goated moment.
-Kidd straight bodied Big Mom, you love to see it.
-Big Mom attacking Tama did good for her character
-Nami ignoring Zeus like that was great, no respect for the ops just cause he has his back against the wall.
-S.o to everyone who really thought the weaker strawhats were gonna defeat the flying 6 without heavy interference lmao, as much as this fandom acts like Oda doesn't care about power levels, he clearly does.

Yeah this chapter all but confirms that the straw hats are not having a full 1 on 1 crew battle with Blackbeard's crew.
If Nami and Usopp cant beat Ulti and Page One then they have no chance against Van Augur and Catarina Devon, i dont care what happens in Elbaf they cannot beat them.
This was their one chance to develop their haki and reach the next level needed but that has now passed.

Half the flying 6 are gone now and the crew hasnt beat one of them, talk about disappointing.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah this chapter all but confirms that the straw hats are not having a full 1 on 1 crew battle with Blackbeard's crew.
If Nami and Usopp cant beat Ulti and Page One then they have no chance against Van Augur and Catarina Devon, i dont care what happens in Elbaf they cannot beat them.
This was their one chance to develop their haki and reach the next level needed but that has now passed.

Half the flying 6 are gone now and the crew hasnt beat one of them, talk about disappointing.
Careful, now...some of Oda’s White Knights™️ might not like seeing us discuss how incredibly shortsighted it is to not progress the weaker Straw Hats far enough to at least handle the kind of opponents they’ll be facing exclusively from here on out :kawak:

Half the flying 6 are gone now and the crew hasn't beat one of them, talk about disappointing.
Be patient,man!Anything can happen!BM's children might join the fight!Ussop and Nami might end up fighting multiple numbers,p1 and ulti might get back up,straw hats might have an Oars style fight against both yonko!Oda can do anything here!Straw hats will all get huge PUs here in Wano!

The SHs not 1v1ing the BB pirates would literally be the most anti climactic thing of all time, I don’t even wanna think about it :josad::josad::josad:

So Kaido definitely knows something about D's. First we had his comment about smiling/laughing which was cut off, and now we have him commenting on how without proof of Luffy's death, people will continue to have faith in him.

It makes sense considering he served under someone with a D in their name, and that person was capable of bringing together all these pirates who would otherwise want nothing to do with each other.

I'm thinking he must have really looked up to Xebec when he was younger, and possibly even witnessed his death first hand.

Now I'm wondering if Xebec is the one who had Kaido's DF before him, and Big Mom was somehow able to take the soul of the Devil Fruit after he died, and give it to Kaido.

Be patient,man!Anything can happen!BM's children might join the fight!Ussop and Nami might end up fighting multiple numbers,p1 and ulti might get back up,straw hats might have an Oars style fight against both yonko!Oda can do anything here!Straw hats will all get huge PUs here in Wano!
If ulti gets back up after that then nothing is putting her down lol she's done.
Page One maybe since it was just a punch but it was conquerer's haki punch so i'd be shocked.
a full crew battle against Kaido would be cool though.

Status
Not open for further replies.