rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
On mobile, so I cannot extrapolate as much as I want on the chapter.

Linlin was the best part of it. We got to see her in her purest, rawest form. She was a twisted mother to her homies, an unstoppable force for everyone around her, shades of her troubled childhood affecting her judgement, as well as a some very cool moves. It’s chapters like these which remind me how good of an antagonist she is.

I can’t bring myself to care about Zeus’ moments. He is as two timing as his namesake. His last attempt at heroics feel more like he’s only doing so because he has nothing to lose, rather than genuinely making amends. Plus the death was too sudden for me to feel invested from it.

Kaido defeating Luffy is a major curveball, but there were signs in hindsight. Kaido seemed to imply Luffy’s smiling as a bad omen for him, which is understandable since Ds smile on their death bed. Momo even said Luffy’s voice was fading. It’s becoming increasingly clear Kaido cannot be beaten the conventional way, and Luffy will have try something else, just as Oda said.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
On mobile, so I cannot extrapolate as much as I want on the chapter.

Linlin was the best part of it. We got to see her in her purest, rawest form. She was a twisted mother to her homies, an unstoppable force for everyone around her, shades of her troubled childhood affecting her judgement, as well as a some very cool moves. It’s chapters like these which remind me how good of an antagonist she is.

I can’t bring myself to care about Zeus’ moments. He is as two timing as his namesake. His last attempt at heroics feel more like he’s only doing so because he has nothing to lose, rather than genuinely making amends. Plus the death was too sudden for me to feel invested from it.

Kaido defeating Luffy is a major curveball, but there were signs in hindsight. Kaido seemed to imply Luffy’s smiling as a bad omen for him, which is understandable since Ds smile on their death bed. Momo even said Luffy’s voice was fading. It’s becoming increasingly clear Kaido cannot be beaten the conventional way, and Luffy will have try something else, just as Oda said.
I think kaido will show luffy defeated for the whole of wano and this is what brings zoro into a leardership position temporarily thus helping him to bloom his conqueror's haki

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.