rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty much exactly what you except from a J Cole album: some great songs, some ok songs and a couple of shit ones. It has a couple of good features on it.
Ratio of "ok songs" is more this time.
Post automatically merged:

it's a preview for "The Fall Off", Cole's final album.
I didnt know that, thank you!

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
There is literally nothing impressive about "Bodying" retarded meme.
If he was able to move 10 times faster than Serious Sane Meme trying her best like Zoro did showing Snakeman level+++++ speeds casually, that would be impressive
Guy it's ok. Let it go, Kidd was bound to do big things. You seem insecure af going around tryna downplay the feat 😂, it's ok it doesn't make Zoro look any less impressive.

The sooner you accept it the easier it'll be to digest the next few chapters.

Guy it's ok. Let it go, Kidd was bound to do big things. You seem insecure af going around tryna downplay the feat 😂, it's ok it doesn't make Zoro look any less impressive.
Wait explain to me how this is me being insecure?
And how is Kidd Cheap Shotting Meme any better feat than Jinbei Judo throwing her ass? If anything Jinbei's feat is physical so more impressive.

When he does Big things we'll talk about it but this shit was nothing more than a photo moment to get fan boys riled up

Big Mom again showing us why she is classified as a Yonko. That combined attack was sick, I don’t care what y’all say. Poor Zeus he didn’t deserve that. I know he’s still alive though, this is Nami’s only plausible power up in my opinion. I for one am happy Luffy lost. Yes I wanna see Luffy win the 1v1 against Kaido, but it would have been bad writing on Oda’s part. Kidd and Law vs Big Mom might become one of the best fights in the show. They both have such unique abilities and if they really work together we could see an amazing battle.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Doing no damage is bodying someone?
Luffy bodied kaido in 923 :milaugh::seriously:
Stop it. Luffy never intercepted Kaidou in the middle of his swing and overpowered him. Kaidou just stood there and took attacks. What Kidd just did is the dictionary definition of bodying.

You're sitting here sweating over the start of the battle dkm. It's gonna be some rough months ahead for y'all if you're already this bothered by that interaction lmfao.

Mother Mode is almost certainly related to Carmel and probably her childhood experiences.
I'd say Mother mode comes directly from BM's experience, not connected with Mother Carmel, a child seller who cared for children just to sell them. Big Mom wants to love all the kids she meets because Carmel taught her to be kind to everyone, even though she didn't mean it

Last edited:
Stop it. Luffy never intercepted Kaidou in the middle of his swing and overpowered him. Kaidou just stood there and took attacks. What Kidd just did is the dictionary definition for getting bodied.

You're sitting here sweating over the start of the battle dkm. It's gonna be some rough months ahead for y'all if you're already this bothered by that interaction lmfao.
Who is bothered lmao?U said kidd bodied big mom :milaugh: with 0 damage i already said kidd feat was good stopping her and putting her down but he did 0 damage :josad: so how is that bodying mr essays :suresure:
thats a franky level feat or should i remember you killer disarmed her to:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.