Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
LUFFY GREATEST SHOUNEN MC

DEKU A BITCH
GON IS BORING
ASTA IS A COPYCAT
ICHIGO IS EDGY
NARUTO IS FAKE JESUS
Preach, this is all true, ichigo is badly written too he is literally half everything like he was written by a child whose main characters is half elf half dragon, half giant, ichigo is half every race in bleach

LUFFY GREATEST SHOUNEN MC

DEKU A BITCH
GON IS BORING
ASTA IS A COPYCAT
ICHIGO IS EDGY
NARUTO IS FAKE JESUS
Agreed except for Naruto part...Naruto inspired me a lot....I felt emotional many times while watching Naruto.....only thing I dislike about Naruto is sasuke this and sasuke that...and the most cringe thing is when he says sasuke is the one who understood him most and was there for him when no one was there (Iruka sensei says hi)....I like Naruto too while Luffy is a step higher for me but Sakata Gintoki is the best (if you know gintama)....

Lanji a pedo and a cuck
PEOPLE THINK I HATE LANJI BC OF ZORO V SANJI
NOO ZORO >>>>> Lanji never an issue

Sanji gave the beats to Luffy
How dare this little shit think he could touch Luffy
Nothing but a cornered ratttt
Post automatically merged:

Agreed except for Naruto part...Naruto inspired me a lot....I felt emotional many times while watching Naruto.....only thing I dislike about Naruto is sasuke this and sasuke that...and the most cringe thing is when he says sasuke is the one who understood him most and was there for him when no one was there (Iruka sensei says hi)....I like Naruto too while Luffy is a step higher for me but Sakata Gintoki is the best (if you know gintama)....
Fuck Sasuke and Sakura
Naruto was good in first Naruto

He's still my favourite MC of Shonens at least by far but maybe any comic and manga/anime series out there? Luffy actually has a real personality and is funny and CREATIVE AF!
It never fails to impress me how he keeps coming up with new ways to fight with his DF, how much he has mastered it and taken it to levels we didn't even imagine!
I remember each new Gear blowing my mind and the King Kong Gun and Snakeman moments just leaving me completely in awe and hype!

As much as Luffy winds me up with some of his actions, decisions and attitude, he's still a fantastic MC and he really stands out for the right reasons. He really reminds me of myself too when I was younger and a LOT happier, braver, more confident and adventurous and such too.

Deku is slowly getting better now, but I was getting really sick of him and without saying too much for spoilers, there are still things about him that really bothers me in a similar vein to Naruto and what happened to him.

Ichigo just spammed Getsuga Tenshos and that was it, he was the blandest, most minimialistic/simplistic protagonist and I say this unironically and ironically as someone with a Bleach inspired nickname too! I was so fed up of Ichigo by the final arc and especially by the end of Bleach, but again I can't say for spoilers on why ofc!

Luffy makes me laugh, he makes me smile and he is so well loved in the story and IRL for the right reasons. He still makes stupid decisions and actions but I guess that's due to his age too. Luffy really embodies the spirit and message of One Piece and Oda's personality too.

If there was one MC I'd love to be friends with and spend time with, it's definitely Luffy, no contest. His moments with sending Zoro flying and trolling him pre TS were HILARIOUS and still make me laugh hard now!

Also that gag about him saying Den is a shipwright who is coating Franky's brother so confidently, so unironically also still makes me laugh really hard too! Luffy is a genius comedian without even realising/intending to be but he has his intentionally funny and self aware moments with doing his impressions of the crew and such too ofc!

At the end of the day, I'm still rooting for, cheering for Luffy to succeed and be victorious. I really want to live to see him become the Pirate King and accomplish his dreams and his goals, along with the crew. He and they deserve it so much and he brings so much happiness and hope to others and that's just really wonderful tbh.

:cheers::fransuper::lumazed::finally:

Luffy really encompasses that spirit of Shonen stories, that child and Peter Pan-like, sense of wonder and adventure and never truly growing up and being free to be who you want to be and be yourself generally ofc.

One of my favourite Luffy moments is how he interacted with Marguerite in Amazon Lily, how he tried to save her after Boa cruelly turned her into stone and how even despite how they treated him and Marguerite, he still tried to help and protect the Gorgon sisters horrific traumatic secrets from being exposed to the rest of the Amazons, because like with the many other people he has helped, he is actually very emotionally intelligent and empathises with them, if not sympathise sat least.

It's moments like that which really sell One Piece as a story, Luffy as a character and MC especially and Oda as a writer to me.
main thing I like about Luffy is he doesn't give a shit about others and he is not self conscious and also without any facade....the dude just do as he pleases.....free spirit...I also wish to be that free......

main thing I like about Luffy is he doesn't give a shit about others and he is not self conscious and also without any facade....the dude just do as he pleases.....free spirit...I also wish to be that free......
I think best showing of Luffy was his selflessness in Amazon Lily. People he barely knew he threw down his pride for.

Also why I like Boa too.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy fans faiths are tested now
Luffy will fly out the water in Gear 4

WATCHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.