What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Who’s who has the biggest potential from the F6. He’s fighting Jinbe for some time and Jinbe is extremely strong. It’s all speculation because Oda hasn’t shown much
Who's Who & Sasaki are the only ones who got acknowledged. That could be because of their strength or possibly because of their possoble connection/relationship to the strawhats they're fighting.

It could be a way to rank them but also a way to highlight which flying 6 might have more importance besides a simple match up.

& if you want to use them to rank then I can't say they're wrong because you can argue black Maria is the weakest flying 6 simply because she uses brass knuckles when she wanted to hurt sanji. Why not just use Haki?

I'm not saying I agree but you could rank them either power wise or just importance to the overall story.

You can say power wise Jinbe then Franky fall in line in terms of power in the strawhats, which I'd agree but match up wise it throws things off because Sanji / Zoro are 1&2 like King / Queen but no current strawhat is comparable to Jack in terms of just 3rd "commander level"

I know we're meming chopper vs queen but seriously. Who's Who also called out Queen maybe dying so you can speculate he's up there with 2nd commanders maybe but kaidos top 3 has remained unchanged for 20 years and it's a crew ruled by how strong you are.

So if Jinbe is Luffys 3rd commander why is he fighting someone below a commander?

That's why I think the matchups aren't organized by power levels. Jinbe & Franky just have ties to Who's Who and Sasaki.

Last edited:
I'd be a liar if I said I'm not frustrated with Luffy this arc tho...
But that's the King, you can't stop the King
Well, best chapters for Luffy was chapters 949, chapter 1000, 1010. Rest of 100+ chapters you can hardly feel the presence. And he didn't get any proper payoff for the loses he has taken. G4 was still trash. You can see that Oda shafted Luffy harder than Sanji in this arc.

Oh. I completely understand saying Chopper will continue facing Queen and will be pivotal in Queen's downfall. He has quite a lot of reasons to face him and if Chopper beats him (even with help), that's fine. I'm not against other possibilities and if that's what happens, I won't mind. I, personally, just don't think Chopper will be the main person to take down Queen and if he's not, seeing Chopper beat some Numbers on top of his contributions against Queen would be nice.
I think Sanji will bring Zoro to Chopper. Sanji will switch with him and fight Queen because he needs to protect them. I also think that Queen will piss Sanji off by mentioning Judge and we will get more background information

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Well, best chapters for Luffy was chapters 949, chapter 1000, 1010. Rest of 100+ chapters you can hardly feel the presence. And he didn't get any proper payoff for the loses he has taken. G4 was still trash. You can see that Oda shafted Luffy harder than Sanji in this arc.
I kinda agree more or less. The Gear Four Haki loss problem should’ve already been resolved with the Ryuo training. Then the CoC Coating training would’ve made more sense.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Oh. I completely understand saying Chopper will continue facing Queen and will be pivotal in Queen's downfall. He has quite a lot of reasons to face him and if Chopper beats him (even with help), that's fine. I'm not against other possibilities and if that's what happens, I won't mind. I, personally, just don't think Chopper will be the main person to take down Queen and if he's not, seeing Chopper beat some Numbers on top of his contributions against Queen would be nice.
No, I don't actually think Chopper will land the blow that defeats Queen.

Chopper is just not going to face the Numbers. Queen is his arc opponent, even if he loses.

Do you think Sanji could have endured it? @Peroroncino pay attention to the answer to this.
Nobody would, it's clearly implied that nobody could handle it completely and there is when Law comes, that why Zoro got wrecked within like 1~2 seconds by trying to hold the attack and even Kidd thanked him for doing it, before the rooftop Sanji had better durability feats, im pretty sure that tanking King's Full Zoan beak attack and getting beaten by Black Maria while fighting dozens of fodders at once and acting like it's nothing is better than getting pierced by Killer with ease or getting hit by Apoo, and considering how Zoro is right now after the rooftop it's totally reasonable

Who's Who & Sasaki are the only ones who got acknowledged. That could be because of their strength or possibly because of their possoble connection/relationship to the strawhats they're fighting.

It could be a way to rank them but also a way to highlight which flying 6 might have more importance besides a simple match up.

& if you 2lwant to use them to rank then I can't say they're wrong because you can argue black Maria is the weakest flying 6 simply because she uses brass knuckles when she wanted to hurt sanji. Why not just use Haki?

I'm not saying I agree but you could rank them either power wise or just importance to the overall story.

You can say power wise Jinbe then Franky fall in line in terms of power in the strawhats, which I'd agree but match up wise it throws things off because Sanji / Zoro are 1&2 like King / Queen but no current strawhat is comparable to Jack in terms of just 3rd "commander level"

I know we're meming chopper vs queen but seriously. Who's Who also called out Queen maybe dying so you can speculate he's up there with 2nd commanders maybe but kaidos top 3 has remained unchanged for 20 years and it's a crew ruled by how strong you are.

So if Jinbe is Luffys 3rd commander why is he fighting someone below a commander?

That's why I think the matchups aren't organized by power levels. Jinbe & Franky just have ties to Who's Who and Sasaki.
Makes sense. I hope that we get clear answers soon :catcry:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nobody would, it's clearly implied that nobody could handle it completely and there is when Law comes, that why Zoro got wrecked within like 1~2 seconds by trying to hold the attack and even Kidd thanked him for doing it, before the rooftop Sanji had better durability feats, im pretty sure that tanking King's Full Zoan beak attack and getting beaten by Black Maria while fighting dozens of fodders at once is better than getting pierced by Killer with ease or getting hit by Apoo
You mean the raid suit tanked king's beak attack even sanji said that

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Nobody would, it's clearly implied that nobody could handle it completely and there is when Law comes, that why Zoro got wrecked within like 1~2 seconds by trying to hold the attack and even Kidd thanked him for doing it, before the rooftop Sanji had better durability feats, im pretty sure that tanking King's Full Zoan beak attack and getting beaten by Black Maria while fighting dozens of fodders at once is better than getting pierced by Killer with ease or getting hit by Apoo
:lawsigh: Alright man

The issue is that in the Case of Jack. After Inu blocked his Trunk Swing he should have turned Hybrid since it became clear that his Zoan AP wasn't enough
But for Jack you can make the case that since in all his fights with the minks has been him getting jumped full zoan is the best choice for this scenario because it might be the most defensive. For Jack it was an endurance contest vs the minks on the roof.

He took them all out, was damaged and severely tired then Inu and Neko came in at the end to beat him

Status
Not open for further replies.