What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder about Sanjis role. Even if he were to fight Queen and beat him, it just wouldnt leave an impact. I mean defeating and having an extreme diff fight with someone that got stalled by Chopper for an Hour...
Poor Sanji, he really got outshined by Chopper of all people.

There is nobody that used as much haki as Luffy, especially in G4. But that's because without haki is attacks are a joke.
You know Luffy spammed CoA in G2/G3 against Katakuri for like around 8+ hours while trying to use FS aka advanced CoO and then proceeds to use CoC, them some brawl, then Snakeman for 30 minutes. All of a sudden now he can't use haki for more than 30 minutes? And this is not the first time Luffy lost haki in the middle of the fight. All that Udon training didn't fix the issue. Smh.

Luffy is the only one in this entire series that loses haki. The main reason he's had trouble in the new was cut of this shit. Oda needs to upgrade
Like i said in a comment previously.... Luffy wants to be the pirate king and he must have the strongest will power, he is fighting the enemy of his life and suddenly his will to defeat him disappears? This makes no sense, it's a shonen manga... i know, but still.

Leaker is wrong.

Jinbe appears in the chapter, he's fighting Who's Who in human form with punches and kicks.
@Hanzo hattori , @MonsterKaido
Bros raise up the flags, our boy fiighting in base form against Doflamingo´s equal, hold his hybrid back, probably even his awakenend zoan form(since I believe Kaido,3calamity and WsW could have awakenend forms)!!!

L for everyone who though WsW would get washed by Jinbe, this dude is legit Doflamingo lvl, people need to stop too downplay him. He iis the closest one to the calamity, I expect a bounty with 600-850mio.

Boys the tragic happen soon, Oda build up anything now.

I really wonder what kind of attacks Luffy used before be ran out of haki. That would be intriguing to find out. If that was mostly ACoC to produce such subsequent effect.

I wonder about Sanjis role. Even if he were to fight Queen and beat him, it just wouldnt leave an impact. I mean defeating and having an extreme diff fight with someone that got stalled by Chopper for an Hour...
At this point Sanji was just a gag character for Oda. Dude post saving momo did nothing in the whole raid.

Did Luffy use G4 or did his haki overall run out because of adv CoC?
So Lance indeed hint about Chopper and him using monster point for 30mins.
Jinbe not get shown is a bad sigh for him, did he lose to WsW or do we get see him in next chapter?
Luffy most like get saved by Law crew via their ship.

Overall I like the chapter a lot, im sure Kanjuroo now staying dead, same with Kiku and probably Kinemon dying too.
That is a very hard tragic but it is need for the tension of the arc.
@SDfear
I think Oda lead up anything for the defeat of the alliance soon, I legit start to think that in chapter 1018 anything ends.
Probably Kaido can control Yamato via saying"Either you became the shogun or I kill Momo". In case the tragic end of act 3 is going to happen, everyone at the live floor probably get defeat soon.
jinbei is shown in the chapter, he is fighting BASE WW.

1. Queen is fighting Chopper Marco Samurai and the pleasures with maybe drakes assistance. He’s not just fighting chopper
2. He’s going to save Momo and Kinemon:myman:

You know Luffy spammed CoA in G2/G3 against Katakuri for like around 8+ hours while trying to use FS aka advanced CoO and then proceeds to use CoC, them some brawl, then Snakeman for 30 minutes. All of a sudden now he can't use haki for more than 30 minutes? And this is not the first time Luffy lost haki in the middle of the fight. All that Udon training didn't fix the issue. Smh.
So basically you confirm my point. He uses haki nonstop.:sanmoji:

I guess using CoC coating is particularly draining. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.