What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
- Momonosuke: "Looks like I shouldn't die ... !!"

- Kaidou tells Bao Huang to inform the entire island of Onigashima about the result of the fight.

- Yamato keeps going to the roof while fighting.

- Luffy falls into the ocean while Kaido watches him.

I have an overwhelming impression that this act is actually very close to the end and that it will end tragically. Luffy lost, Momo died.

Now we're sure Luffy won't be back right away, or any time soon.

:josad::shocking::noo:
Momo died? :absojustice:

- Chapter 1.014: "The life of the actor".
- Luffy falls into the ocean while Kaido watches him.
Did he really fall *into* the ocean?

- Bao Huang informs Kaidou that they have found Momonosuke.
That female ninja is fucking useless.

Kaidou tells Bao Huang to inform the entire island of Onigashima about the result of the fight.
Ah, will be nice to see the reaction.

- Momonosuke: "Looks like I shouldn't die ... !!"
*Shouldn't* interesting word. Did he read something specific in Oden's diary?
- Chopper vs Queen.
- Caesar tells Chopper that with his help, he could make the effect of the Rumble Balls last much longer than 3 minutes (this is the image he posted).
Well, the RB time limit being extended was obvious. But I hoped Chopper would get there on its own by maybe using a version of the ice oni virus.

- Bao Huang announces the outcome of Kaidou's battle and says that Kaidou will accept as subordinates those who surrender.
Excellent.

- At the end of the chapter Kaidou appears before Momonosuke and attacks him with his kanabo.
- Yamato keeps going to the roof while fighting.
LOL, Oda doesn't want to show us Yamato v Kaido yet.

Anyway, this is it? :suresure:

So much for the big chapter.:seriously:

Chopper fought freaking Queen for an hour??? Wtf?? How is this even possible even with extended monster point....
Oda gave Chopper an easy power up of extending monster point through a flashback scene(it's not even due to Chopper's own findings and hard work sigh). Disappointed with this if this is the case.

Luffy really fell in the ocean?? Who is gonna rescue him??

Momo is already in grave danger. Kaido is attacking him with his club...This is insane lol. Am I reading some kind of fan fiction lol

Kaidou and BM both returned to the dome
I do not believe thats Kaido at the end of the chapter because

1. Momo wouldnt survive a straight up attack ftom Kaido

2. Kanjuro is stated to have just arrived at where Momo was yet somehow its kaido who attacks Momo before Kanjuro?

3. of course Kanjuro isnt avove making a Kaido clone to scare momo while beating him up

Caesar and Chopper panel is a flashback. Caesar isn't in Wano. Chopper already holding off Queen for about a hour. He fought Queen since top 5 supernovas fought Kaidou and BM.
Queen is utter garbage as I've been saying for a while. Fat useless bozo. You all overrate this fuck so much.

Chopper fought freaking Queen for an hour??? Wtf?? How is this even possible even with extended monster point....
Oda gave Chopper an easy power up of extending monster point through a flashback scene(it's not even due to Chopper's own findings and hard work sigh). Disappointed with this if this is the case.

Luffy really fell in the ocean?? Who is gonna rescue him??

Momo is already in grave danger. Kaido is attacking him with his club...This is insane lol. Am I reading some kind of fan fiction lol
Remember when Chopper got bodied by trees in whole cake island?

Status
Not open for further replies.