What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Overall a really good chapter the spoiler provider was being dramatic though i see nothing that needed to be left out
Agree. Chapter is fine.
The scabbard thing was a little drag, but Oda just threw Kaido right there right away instead of doing it only 2 chapters later.
So we might been reaching the turning point when stuff starts getting resolved, finally. Maybe 1 or 2 more chapters for the finals setups, though.

Luffy Vs Jack
Ace being a Beast Pirate
Smoker joining the Strawhats
Well luffy vs jack can still happen if the entire war gets another round right?

Morj says the war will be lost entirely. And there will even be a time skip before the war restarts again elsewhere... So that means Jack and all the Ancient Zoans will be back in tip top shape for another round....

You accept there is a possiblity of the war failing right? So that means the Luffy vs Jack and Smoker stuff can STILL happen

the only one i accept is an L is the Ace thing. Thats definitively proven wrong now.

Yep

I do think 100% kiku and kanjurou Will be dead.

And think that Kaido will want to kill kinemon and momo, but Denjiro Will be the one to save them and sacrifice himself for them to escape.

And kinemon speech about How Denjiro is the strongest of them all.as he fights kaido 1v1 and dies in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.