What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
β€Ž
Yesss.... Zoro in his LAST ATTACK with Asura on Kaido... he stated that he will put out ALL HIS STRENGTH in that last attack... so basically it should all his haki that remained was put into that attack... meaning he should have run out of Haki...
Not only Zoro or Katakuri... you cannot convince me that no other character doesn't run out of Haki... no one uses haki as much as Luffy does...

So let me guess... when Shanks ALL STRENGTH and HYPE comes from his Haki... meaning his entire fight will be focused on advanced king's haki... and he's activating it for a long time.... ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME that Shanks will have a 10 min haki break like Luffy? LMAO, such bullshit
I don't know where Oda is going with this haki shortage plot, and most importantly, how is Luffy going to solve that problem? Kaido is a mythical zoan DF user, and as we know, all zoan DF users have increased level of stamina and endurance, on top of that Kaido's DF is supposedly the most powerful zoan DF out there–If there's a time to solve that problem then that's know, against Kaido, the strongest zoan DF user.

Status
Not open for further replies.