What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Tbh I will lower my expectations for king's bounty......if marco's bounty is less than 1.5B not sure king's bounty will be higher........
Since the BP are more violent, he might be higher than Marco. But Lets put it this way. For people who were making fun of Katakuri's Bounty, his bounty is a pure reflection of his strength since we know the SC rarely leave Totto Land. Marco's is likely the same with some added bounty being tied to WB and leading the crew after WB died.

Zoro's scar -> annoyance = fly -> standing on his feet
Luffy's punch -> "ahhh, what happened? why I'm seeing faces of Rocks, Roger, WB, Shanks, Oden?" -> getting his ass beat up
Lmaoo this post make sense that u freaking toxic who dont know a shit. Listn little toxic.
:josad:
Kaido remebered faces cuz luffy manage to knock him. After ch1000 every fucking wg manage to hurt him. zoro Face should replace with oden lol :myman:

Just read my fucking signature what kaidosaid lol :milaugh:

I doubt that. Everything Oda has shown implies that King and Queen are ~ to one another. At best, He would have like 100 million more than Queen. King has done nothing for 100 chapters. Oda doesn't think him that important for this arc.
King wankers are desperate to hype him up, I can't blame them for saying that King has a higher bounty than Luffy.:feelscryingman:

Why would Kaido scar himself you dumbass?
:gokulaugh:
Scar = is because of CoC, not because of power, Zoro was an annoyance at most.
Oden made him seeing death.
That's why after 20 years he still remembers him and still that high esteem of him.
But he won't remember an "annoyance".
It's like you don't remember the annoying flies which bothered you some time ago, right?
Why the fuck are you talking about scaring himslef ? It's too hard for you to understand the meaning of my sentences :suresure:

Why does kaido have no scar except that of Zoro and Oden, in 20 years no opponent has managed to leave him a scar ?

stop with your headcanon little monkey, You're not Kaido stop acting like you know what he's thinking :suresure:

the damage control is real :suresure:

What do you mean by permanently down? like he has to die? if not, then what? he has to come after like some N chapters for you to count as "permanent" loss?
Like in Crocodile case he is down for that moment somehow gets back few chapter

I should add permanently down for the day or the raid

Status
Not open for further replies.