What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently. Chopper ate Three Rumble Balls and is pushing his limits
Aight
Chopper transformed in monster in chapter 1007/1008 iirc, then we had Linlin removal from the roof, Ashura Zoro and a 24 minutes span...
It makes sense that we're back to the Live Floor and Chopper is reaching the last couple of minutes of Monster Point. But it would be shit if Perospero didn't chose a side and Apoo didn't make his mind up by now, the action of those 2 will influence heavily the rest of the war

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I still think Katakuri and Marco are equal since CoC users get more credit from me now, but if Marco ends up having CoC as well I don't see what is left for Katakuri to be stronger than him.
Haoshoku without the ability to clad yourself in it is only good for knocking out fodder and parlour tricks.

Did Luffy use G4 again and lose his haki?? If he didn't use G4, why did he lose his haki so fast?
Kiku is dead for real?? Kanjuro using sly tactics again, that bastard.
Glad Kinemon killed Kanjuro. So Kaido came in directly to smash Kinemon?? What's happening lol.
Glad we see reactions of all Strawhats. Maybe Jinbe will be the one to save Luffy by escaping from Who's Who.
Wonder what Momo found after reading his father's journal. Has he unlocked CoO like coby did in Marineford or is Zunisha and other ancient creatures are nearby?
Chopper is really holding off Queen man.... Though I like that Chopper got his feat but against Queen it should have been impossible even with extended Monster Point imo

@MarineHQ62

I mean, advanced CoC users have gotten hype. I don't see what that tells us about CoC users as whole, which includes people like Don Chinjao. And it's not like they can use it as a battle weapon regardless.

I think that people are doing a very big disservice (if not outright blinding their eyes) to Marco's feats and portrayal in the story if the argument for Katakuri being equal to him is simply the confirmed presence of Kings Haki on his part despite the lesser portrayal and feats he has actually shown in the manga, compared to Marco. And Katakuri even had his entire and dedicate full fight to showcase everything he had.

Haoshoku without the ability to clad yourself in it is only good for knocking out fodder and parlour tricks.
It's not about what u can do with CoC, but that I give CoC users more credit in terms of portrayal. The way I see it out of a certain peer group the CoC users are usually the strongest and have the best portrayal.

That's why I have Luffy, Kid and Zoro above Law. Feats are too situational and not consistent

Luffy is down again, and again, and again... and people still downplaying Eustass Kid, which is still on his feet, tanking everything big mum has to offer and fights her like a madman.

As far as it looks for me:

Luffy has the offense, but is lacking defense and stamina.
Kid has the defense and stamina, but is lacking offense.

One medal, two sides.
Nah bro your guy isn't even on the volume covers.

Hajrudin was failing in clashes against Mach Vise, broke his arm during a clash, then (after losing while uninjured) overpowered Mach vise in that same strength clash after his arm broke in multiple places and Mach Vise was already calling the resistance useless, through pure will.
So injured, sufficiently motivated Hajrudin force> fresh Hajrudin force, in a specific like for like, new world, example.
Zoro said he put his all in the attack, so he did.

Using Zoro from under 100 chapters into the story is a joke. But you are a joke, so it's not a surprise.
Also it was speculation (and taunting) on Arlong's park, he knew nothing of Zoro's AP, and that was just to leave a small nick on his nose, which Luffy overpowered and broke.
You’re fucking retarded to think that a clash between two minor characters means that Zoro with broken bones isn’t nerfed. Is Arlong Park not in the manga anymore? Oda showed his AP depends on his health, basic biology states that an attack from someone with broken bones is weaker.

What part of a sword swing becomes weaker with broken bones is so fucking hard for your dumb ass to understand? Nerfed Zoro did more damage to Kaido than AdCoC Luffy.

Don’t quote me further clown. Anyone that thinks Base Condom = Hybrid Kaido like you belongs in a zoo.

@MarineHQ62

I mean, advanced CoC users have gotten hype. I don't see what that tells us about CoC users as whole, which includes people like Don Chinjao. And it's not like they can use it as a battle weapon regardless.

I think that people are doing a very big disservice (if not outright blinding their eyes) to Marco's feats and portrayal in the story if the argument for Katakuri being equal to him is simply the confirmed presence of Kings Haki on his part despite the lesser portrayal and feats he has actually shown in the manga, compared to Marco.
What the fuck is this garbage? PRIME GARP who defeated Rox was training for Don Chinjao.

It's not about what u can do with CoC, but that I give CoC users more credit in terms of portrayal. The way I see it out of a certain peer group the CoC users are usually the strongest and have the best portrayal.

That's why I have Luffy, Kid and Zoro above Law. Feats are too situational and not consistent
Nice to see that more people have accepted what Ndule had been preaching for years even if he is not on here anymore.

You don't automatically put someone with CoC > another one, because you can unlock CoC since you're a child. Was 10 year Ace or Doffy stronger than any random pirate without CoC?

CoC measures your PRIME potential. It doesn't guarantee anything for characters who are late teens/early 20s (like Luffy, Zoro, Kid, etc..)

Did Luffy use G4 again and lose his haki?? If he didn't use G4, why did he lose his haki so fast?
Kiku is dead for real?? Kanjuro using sly tactics again, that bastard.
Glad Kinemon killed Kanjuro. So Kaido came in directly to smash Kinemon?? What's happening lol.
Glad we see reactions of all Strawhats. Maybe Jinbe will be the one to save Luffy by escaping from Who's Who.
Wonder what Momo found after reading his father's journal. Has he unlocked CoO like coby did in Marineford or is Zunisha and other ancient creatures are nearby?
Chopper is really holding off Queen man.... Though I like that Chopper got his feat but against Queen it should have been impossible even with extended Monster Point imo
Luffy can't use advanced armament with G4. So for now on base luffy > G4. But he can't use adv armament as much as basic haki. That is why he didn't used adv armament at Onigashima except to save Yamato and to punch Kaido(he could have used against Ulti, Number and maybe even Yamato because they clashed a little). So Luffy used adv armament twice and then went G4 because he couldn't use anymore. Then after G4 he tried again to use it on Kaido, got knocked out, came back with asspull power up(adv CoC) and we are not sure if he is using only adv CoC or is combining with adv armament

I think only Sanji could save Luffy. He is faster than Jinbei. Jinbei would fall from Onigashima, Sanji would use his sky walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.