What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what? If luffy isn't the JoyBoy then who is it? Atleast from this chapter it sounds like its momo.
Fuck man why every single fucking time oda hides more than he reveals.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
In all fairness, it’s always been about destiny. When Luffy got his first bounty woop slap mentioned it, and dragon did again in loguetown.
Meh.
It always felt cheesy.
I liked the fact that there were a lot of people with the D. name. So any of them could be this "chosen one".
Oda just decided to take the easy route of making the MC the special one. It's not bad. I just don't like it very much.

Chopper and fodders carrying on fighting with Perospero arrows on them. I guess this is GG for the ones who thought Perospero would put down a distracted Marco thereby leading to Sanji vs King. King messed with the wrong YC. :phoenixmarco:

No no no no he needs to stay in Wano. Yamato is gonna be the "Oden" of Luffys crew
The rightful ruler of Wano might have to embark on this journey with the future Pirate King for one last time.

Maybe that's also why we're getting the dialogue from CP0 about his artificial devil fruit, as something that will continue to play a role in the future as he get's better with it. Vegapunk could actually get to see Momonosuke using it in a future arc.

Meh.
It always felt cheesy.
I liked the fact that there were a lot of people with the D. name. So any of them could be this "chosen one".
Oda just decided to take the easy route of making the MC the special one. It's not bad. I just don't like it very much.
I feel this chapters is opening that by saying ''Become Joyboy'', it makes it sound more like a title not unlike Pirate King.

Status
Not open for further replies.