What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
WHOS WHO CAN TIE WITH ACE A YC2 OF WHITEB EARD PIRATES

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

WHITE BEARD IS DISCUSGTING HE FELL IN LOVE WITH ACE

HE MADE HIS WHOLE CREW RISK AND ALLIANCE TO RISK THEIR LIFE TO SAVE ACE

HE SUCUIDED TO SAVE ACE

HE GAVE ACE YC2 POSITION WHICH HE DID DESERVE BECAUSE HE FELL IN LOVE WITH ACE

ACE REMIND WHITE BEARD OF GOLD ROGER WHO HE USE TO LOVE

WHITE BEARD IS A DISGUSTING OLD MAN WHO USE ABUSE HIS POWERS :whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

Wait, so Perospero isn't fighting Marco?

Excellent. Marco v K&Q or Marco v K&P confirmed to be a BS. King is the one doing the job.
I really thought pero would gang up on marco with king
instead he's helping to take out chopper
idk anymore lol.
Post automatically merged:

perosper : who is marco?! i'm only here to help this queen thing and will wait for neko!:goatasure:
i guess he will wait for neko then
which means king has to beat marco solo.

MC will definitely change the world....thanks for stating the obvious....finding One Piece and waging war will definitely turn the world upside down which was implied in the preskip....why do you act as if it is something new....

why do you talk about pedro speech when way before Crocus said the same thing....it is not reincarnation....it is someone who take up the "will"......and "inherited will" is always the core theme of one piece....don't say that you are reading one piece without knowing it...Kaido said "you too unable to become joyboy"....means one has to "become" means "inherit the will" not "reincarnation".....
what say what ? becouse you salty that your boy is Destined Chosen One ?
You should be happy that your boi obtained biggest power ever "Destined Plot Armor ":suresure:

I really thought pero would gang up on marco with king
instead he's helping to take out chopper
idk anymore lol.
Maybe Oda knew people were predicting that so he decided to change it.:memehm:

I do think it's a bit stupid for those who are downplaying on Perospero in this chapter, at least he's not sitting back and doing nothing like Smoothie.:queenhear:

Status
Not open for further replies.