What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you bringing Zoro ?
Insecurity perhaps ?
Also Zoro have his father and grand father known one the whole world?:catsure:
Is he perhaps D ?:catpole:
Will he bring Dawn to the world ?:catlewd:
Not insecurity....people just bitch about other characters when same can be said about their favorite...only then they will understand or pretend ignorant....Luffy as a main character will bring dawn to the world....it was since the preskip...same as Zoro becoming WSS...he doesn't need his father and grandfather to be famous, simple fact that he is one of the main characters and of course that is kind of "destined" thing isn't it...but some of you people act like things changed since post skip or just have double standards.....:laughmoji:

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
With peros not going after Marco it means less chance of him doing so until neko reaching him
They already have a fight set up after fake mink propaganda about Pedro

It's clear now sanji will step up into save Chopper when he crashes

Which leaves no one to fight King but marco
I know Neko will end up fighting Pero, but he could have been shotting arrows at Marco too this entire time. Pero seems to be playing the role of the sniper in the Kaido / Big Mom alliance, shotting everyone in sight and he already was interested in Marco's condition, who happens to be in the nearby area, so it's not impossible that he is shooting Marco too

Just that since Oda isn't focusing on Marco's battle yet, it's unknown. Remember that Marco can regenerate, so even if it happened, we might not directly know until Oda explains / shows it when the focus would come back on that battle

And yes, with Sanji potentially stepping up for Chopper to fight Queen, the chances Marco to fight King through the end increased. I pointed this out yesterday as well

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
So did some people come to a conclusion where these voices Momo hear are coming from?

i think the voices might be some sea kings, which will get Luffy out of the sea again.

an alternative for the Voice could be Zuo, but I think Momo would have recognized the voice. Also je seemed to check for Luffy.

but following the thought of following Luffy voice… he is able to β€žhearβ€œ strong people. So maybe there comes just something way stronger and more dangerous then Luffy and Kaido? Rocks? Dragon?

Pretty interesting. Also the part that someone is β€žbecoming joyboy.β€œ we need so much more infos.

Luffys been predestined for 800 years even sea King's talk about it.
Zkk being a ryuma parallel hasn't been foretold for centuries. Nor does it have any bearing on if he can achieve his dream
He is at barganing stage @Hades

"But but Ryuma's year is less than Joyboy's year"

Stfu
You bitching about how Luffy is destined to be Joyboy. Yet celebrating about how Zolo is (apparently) destined to replicate Ryuma's feat.

So did some people come to a conclusion where these voices Momo hear are coming from?

i think the voices might be some sea kings, which will get Luffy out of the sea again.

an alternative for the Voice could be Zuo, but I think Momo would have recognized the voice. Also je seemed to check for Luffy.

but following the thought of following Luffy voice… he is able to β€žhearβ€œ strong people. So maybe there comes just something way stronger and more dangerous then Luffy and Kaido? Rocks? Dragon?

Pretty interesting. Also the part that someone is β€žbecoming joyboy.β€œ we need so much more infos.
Law's ship is saving Luffy IMO

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
hearβ€œ strong people. So maybe there comes just something way stronger and more dangerous then Luffy and Kaido? Rocks? Dragon?
The strong people could be the Marines, Red Hair Pirates or the Revolutionary Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.