What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Same can be applied for Law, Kidd, Killer you dumb greencuck fan. Oh wait, another dumb point from negative iq troll that Zoro was nerfed as nerfed Zoro scarred Kaidou while fresh Zoro huffing and puffing and even thinking that they can't win against Kaidou. Another dumb thing is that 'nerf' comment lol. You fight opponent and opponent injure you and you say you are nerfed. Lol, I know most of the Zoro fans are apes but guess that is an understatement. Apes have higher iq than these trolls. Lastly, that paper cut. Lol, Kaidou was like this is more than enough for you dumb shit, Oda wanked enough of your greencuck cock. Anyways, Kaidou got excited after a long time fighting Luffy and huffing puffing after he defeated Luffy. Anyways this must have hit hard to the greencuck coxksukers. So they made alternative reality. Pitiful bunch.
Wow i cant find any facts,power scale,feats from thus its completly filled with your fucking dumb fuck own retarded bulshits & zoro hate,downplayingshits damn😂😂.
:milaugh::milaugh:
No one here gives a fuck about ur toxic shits unless youput some feats or powerscale to argue with someone just like i did previos post - Condom had to get extra fight with YC1 level and had to get one shot by kaido also had to train with prioson for just match with base rooftop zoro level lmaooo.

Is this fact so much hurt to accept? Is that why you dumb fuck keep downplaying zoro and overrating weak ass luffy. Damn :endthis: you can RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.