What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In b4 luffy coats himself in coc so the water doesn't actually touch him so he can run in the sea.
I doubt it, luffy looks unconscious and if he could do that the weakness of having a devil fruit would be useless. I think that he'll get saved by the submarine of law's crew since they couldn't go on the island before it flew to wano :kata:

I think Luffy defeats Kaido in a 1 vs 1, but:
  1. Kaido is going to die.
  2. Zoro is the only person that Oda has suggested might kill Kaido:

Until the above two facts change, ZKK isn't dead.

Luffy defeating Kaido in a 1 vs 1 isn't incompatible with Kaido's death; Kaido can just stand up again. He's an Awakened(?) Mythical Zoan and mere Ancient Zoans have been defeated several times:
  • Jack
    • By the Sulong Dukes
  • Ulti
    • By Yamato
    • By Linlin
  • Page One
    • By Linlin
  • Queen
    • By Linlin (in Udon)

I started believing that Luffy will defeat Kaido in a 1 vs 1 after Chapter 1010, but that simply means that ZKK will happen after Luffy "defeats" Kaido.

If you want to claim that ZKK will not happen you must refute at least one of the two arguments I made.

@Jailer.
Actually many have suggest who can face Kaido, not just Zoro. Though his moment is finished and he isn't stronger than Kaido by far or can stop him. We see how content he is now and trusting Luffy. Once he does that, he isn't getting involved in the fight since he see Luffy being one to beat him. 'ZKK' is debunked and you guys need to admit that instead of headcannon to make story something else it isn't.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I doubt it, luffy looks unconscious and if he could do that the weakness of having a devil fruit would be useless. I think that he'll get saved by the submarine of law's crew since they couldn't go on the island before it flew to wano :kata:
Too late. Its already been shown in the anime. Coc will let fruit users swim except meme because reasons.

Actually many have suggest who can face Kaido, not just Zoro. Though his moment is finished and he isn't stronger than Kaido by far or can stop him. We see how content he is now and trusting Luffy. Once he does that, he isn't getting involved in the fight since he see Luffy being one to beat him. 'ZKK' is debunked and you guys need to admit that instead of headcannon to make story something else it isn't.
Killing =/= Defeating Moe.

It is that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.