What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Kaido looks also fine? isn't he nerfed?
Or is nerfed to you losing a limb or something?
So let's assume fatigue is gonna play some role for Queen or King.
Isn't Sanji nerfed as well?
He took a bunch of hits from an ancient zoan user without using CoA to guard himself.
If he's nerfed as well, does it matter?
Or are we gonna go for the "who's more nerfed" game? Because if we are, than I ask, wanna show me some patch notes so we can analyze their nerf %'s?

So let's assume fatigue is gonna play some role for Queen or King.
Isn't Sanji nerfed as well?
He took a bunch of hits from an ancient zoan user without using CoA to guard himself.
If he's nerfed as well, does it matter?
Or are we gonna go for the "who's more nerfed" game? Because if we are, than I ask, wanna show me some patch notes so we can analyze their nerf %'s?
When has fatigue ever played a role for ancient zoans? And when has fatigued ever played a part in the monster trio getting hit on by fodder? For you to say that sanji is fatigued because of black maria would also be you admitting that his base endurance is shit

If this is alluding to Zoro v Queen and Sanji v King the chances they are occurring are obviously virtually 0.
I’m not saying zoro has to fight queen for it to dork but kings bounty is 1.33 billion and people should accept it. Only reason it hasn’t been revealed is because everyone would know it would be zoro and sanji vs king and queen

Hes right. If ulti and page one recover that's ulti page one jack luffy (multiple times) zoro (when he gets healed) apoo etc who have all been taken out and got back up again half ain't even zoans. Yet kaido will be out for good the 1st time luffy kos him despite being an awakened myth zoan user with insane recovery. Is that plausible?
No you are right..but are we even sure Kaidou will die even if beheaded?

For all we know,Kaidou can be like cell from Dragon ball.

Yeah, they lied and used headcanon to claim he ran out of Haki with 0 evidence. Sounds like they just can't accept Luffy's L. They need to stop mixing headcanon with spoilers
Their work should be as objective as possible. Subjective interpretation is not a good way to perform as a provider. Because it's not guaranteed to be correct in the first place.

Zoro the new Ryuma probably judging off Zoro's declared goals as a kid.

Become the World's strongest just like Ryuma turned due possessing the strongest soul.
Nah, Zoro won't be on that level.
What's the non logic behind this statement pal.
I mean it is logical as beating either King or Queen would put them on true YC lvl status.
Bullshit. He nevee got one shotted by kaido. He collapses after using ashura in a damaged state because of taking on ocean sovereignty the chapter before. Hell the same zoro blocked kaidos club while attacking him with ashura. Further more the same zoro wasn't even unconscious when he collapsed even after hybrid kaido thunder bagued both him and law.

Secondly kaido himself did not acknowledge enma being the reason why zoro was able to leave a permanent scar. He deduced that zoro was able to do so because of coc. Not enma
Nah, he got one-shot as club knocks him out and he was saved by Law. He never took on Kaido in 1 on 1 and when Kaido first focus on him, he defeated him easily. Nothing about that states Zoro on anything as Kaido treated him like Scabbards on knocking him out and he did that. Enma was reason he got through his scales, but it shows it wasn't enough.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
When has fatigue ever played a role for ancient zoans? And when has fatigued ever played a part in the monster trio getting hit on by fodder? For you to say that sanji is fatigued because of black maria would also be you admitting that his base endurance is shit
Did you read everything? Lol.
I don't think it matters at all unless stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.