What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sanji goes to where Kinemon and Momo are his role in this arc is finished. He'd get a cool moment against Kaido and then taken out of the arc. If You want the best for Sanji you should pray he stays on track and goes to the performance floor.
He wouldn’t get taken out the arc just like Zoro and Luffy aren’t taken out of the arc.

I’m just asking who you think would be better to protect Momo at this stage?

If Sanji goes to where Kinemon and Momo are his role in this arc is finished. He'd get a cool moment against Kaido and then taken out of the arc. If You want the best for Sanji you should pray he stays on track and goes to the performance floor.
actually just stalling kaido would do him good.. he can be annoying for kaido tho.. plus he has the RS with Invisibility buff so he can play Peek a Booo with him for a while

we don't see any of these on the roof..

how could they even exist under such volatile conditions...

they aren't luffy's hat and sandals.. or buggy's nose they are mere paper.
they are wandering the island it with no purpose nah that isn't a proof like when you say why we didn't see them when ulti and page one were beating nami and usopp and then tama came lmao .
even if they were up there she would have seen and reported it to king and queen already... but she calls kaido to inform something irrelevant and kaido tells her to report luffy's defeat
until now you didn't provide a single proof you are talking out of ur ass

• Law is imitating Zoro, with one eye closed and a T shirt that says Hunter with a tiger behind him. Either Oda is trolling Zoro fans or making it blatantly clear who the Tiger is (Spoilers: Its zoro)
  • Luffy bears Joy boy's will confirmed
  • Chopper is at best YC4
  • Momonosuke is an Ancient Weapon or something.
  • And Luffy has a higher bounty than Marco. Maybe King
These are my takeaways from this chapter

Thoughts? @Paperchampion23 @bennbeckman @Jew D. Boy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Doggo
Law imitating greatness

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
  • Law is imitating Zoro, with one eye closed and a T shirt that says Hunter with a tiger behind him. Either Oda is trolling Zoro fans or making it blatantly clear who the Tiger is (Spoilers: Its zoro)
  • Luffy bears Joy boy's will confirmed
  • Chopper is at best YC4
  • Momonosuke is an Ancient Weapon or something.
  • And Luffy has a higher bounty than Marco. Maybe King
These are my takeaways from this chapter

Thoughts? @Paperchampion23 @bennbeckman @Jew D. Boy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Doggo
Law has the wrong eye closed. I just think it was something that Oda thought it was cool to draw.
The rest pretty much is what I got from the chapter as well.

and yea with yamato.. the duo would be exciting for kaido

G

Gorosei Informer

Yes....this is OP and no one dies for most part even the mountain god which was cut in half survived.......
Oh my god...(pun not intended lol) I keep forgetting about that! One of the most ridiculous moments of OP and not in a good way ofc! What was Oda thinking?

:lusalty::emohiyo::risicheck:

For an even greater exposition;

Ahaha, I love these! Even Kaido hypes up Zoro, he laughs like Worororo for a reason! Woro Wororonoa even!

:zosmug::rolaugh:

I wish Oda could give this love to the other SHs too, especially Robin and Sanji!

:stealthblack::robinsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.