What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically what Sanji has been doing the entire post timeskip, that people have been complaining about and dont appreciate?
I thought people wanted something more concrete for Sanji? Not just another clash against the Main Villain

he and Yamato are the only ones capable of stalling kaido.. tho it has been a running gag but a 2v 1 with Kaido wouldn't be bad at all for sanji

• Like the comparison, but when I say that Law could never, I mean he could fuckin’ NEVER
  • As if there were still any lingering doubts...honestly, I’d been holding out hope that “Joy Boy” was a singular character more than the spirit of adventure or what the fuck ever, but I guess this is acceptable
  • Didn’t think Chopper would even be able to hold Queen off for this long, so let’s not count these particular chickens until they’re hatched :wellwell:
  • Momo, Vivi, and Shirahoshi...the three young princesses who will propel Luffy to victory, liek this if u cri evry tiem :catsweat:
  • If he somehow doesn’t now, he damn sure will at the end of the arc, as is tradition
Lmfao Momo is a princess :milaugh:

100% not happening. You can almost tell this was meant to end Kanjuro's treachery (he's crying at the end) and Kiku really didn't get closure with Izou. Kin definitely won't die before seeing his wife either.

Better to accept that probably none of them will die, I do still think that all 10 (including Kanjuro) will deliver finishing blows to the Numbers once we see all 10.
Kanjuro got what he want which is dead killed by his best friend

Kiku got serious injury. The only way she can do right now is resting to survive

Kin lose both of his swords tho. I still think he is still alive but he is done fighting

Huh? You asked how Zoro gets healed and I said Hiyori. Sanji group will run into her and leave Zoro with her, Kawa prob stays too,, then Sanji and Izou go towards Momo.
Izou protects Kiku, Shinobu protects Kinemon and Sanji takes Momo and keep him away from Kaido by flying/going invisible until Luffy is back in action.
Arrow What is this? Sanji already had his plot with Momo, Your extending the arc for no reason at this point. Why are you delaying Sanji vs Queen?

G

Gorosei Informer

Chopper has done nothing to Queen except being laughed at and bitten by him, lol.
That's true haha, it could set up Sanji to come fight him instead I guess? Queen is too resilient but I guess thats the benefit of an Ancient Zoan ofc!
I do wonder if this could provoke Chopper to get stronger somehow, maybe learn Haki ideally and somehow improve Monster form or even gain a new form? He's able to use it much longer now ofc but surely it's gonna leave him helpless for much longer and just like Luffy after using Gear 4?

Chopper vs Queen kinda feels similar to Kid vs Kaido now to mention it. Both of them unable to actually injure their opponents, just shake them about, toss them around. They definitely need some kind of boost to their damage output. Haki ideally at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.