What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they can't even get the chance to look like a genuine military power
Huh? Isnt it the exwct opposite?

havent you noticed how organised the beast pirates in comparison to the alliance considering thay thw allaince fuckin ambushed the beast pirates?

Kaido found and attacked momo in ONE CHAPTER. Like imagine if Luffy had beaten kaido and wanted to go find Momo afterwards. How many chapters would it have taken him? Look at how Sanji has been running around doing nothing for 20 chapters. Fuckin Yamato is going to the roof to find kaido when kaido is in the room where YAMATO JUST LEFT MOMO

The complete disorganisation of the the alliance compared to the beast pirates makes the beast pirates WAY more of a miliatry unit

G

Gorosei Informer

In a parallel universe perhaps
I actually like this ship, I've joked about this to myself as I think it could work and would mirror a lot of real life relationships I've seen, I think they would have great chemistry but oh man, I can see people unfortunately not being a fan of this and reacting like this too:

:gokulaugh::sanmoji::vistalaugh:

Doesn't Zoro still owe her a lot of money from one of her "debts" back in early OP too? When she used to charge them fines for certain things or something like that?

:choppawhat::arnoling:

It's definitely one of the more "out there ships" but I could see it working! Would be very interesting to see them try at least!

:hohoho::jay-he:

I actually like this ship, I've joked about this to myself as I think it could work and would mirror a lot of real life relationships I've seen, I think they would have great chemistry but oh man, I can see people unfortunately not being a fan of this and reacting like this too:

:gokulaugh::sanmoji::vistalaugh:

Doesn't Zoro still owe her a lot of money from one of her "debts" back in early OP too? When she used to charge them fines for certain things or something like that?

:choppawhat::arnoling:

It's definitely one of the more "out there ships" but I could see it working! Would be very interesting to see them try at least!

:hohoho::jay-he:
They both are lusters.

One for the power, combat power, the other for money which constitutes a form of power too. :shocking:

G

Gorosei Informer

They both are lusters.

One for the power, combat power, the other for money which constitutes a form of power too. :shocking:
Oh yes very true! Even better! Both get referred to as "demons" too and make people very afraid of them! Thats a great point about money being equal to power, so very true! "first you get the money, then you get the power and then you get the women" or something said to that effect by Tony Montana/Scarface?

:usosmug::zehaha:

The only reason Sanji wouldn't fight Queen is if Oda just wants to be unpredictable and gave Sanji/Queen all those connections to catch us off guard.
But the connections could be more with the Beast Pirates in general than with Queen especifically, Judge worked with Vegapunk and Queen is a scientist, then we have King and his unique race with unknown abilities to generate fire (Sanjino?), CP-0 mentioning "lineage factor" thing is also interesting, Judge and Vegapunk worked together in the "bloodline elements" thing mentioned during WCI

This whole “Luffy lost so Kidd will definitely lose too” was always trash logic. I would hope that story would not be so predictable and cheaply written. Luffy is not Kidd, Kidd is not Luffy. Just as Kaido and Big Mom also have different strengths and weaknesses. Just because Luffy took an L doesn’t mean it will automatically be the same for Kidd.
At least they think Kid and Luffy are equals:kidsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.