What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don’t think Kinemon or kiku is dead at least not yet I think both are dying and kiku will die from injuries but I don’t think they’re dead yet. To me a death of an ally needs to be witnessed by a main character. Unless Oda plans on making Momo that main character
brother If that isn't enough to Kill Kinemon I dont know what will ....... Its honestly getting ridiculous at this point. Its one thing for luffy to take direct attacks from Kaido and knocked out breifly but its another thing when someone who doesn't have a rubber devil fruit takes direct attacks from Kaido.

Kinemon's head better be lookin like this next chapter

brother If that isn't enough to Kill Kinemon I dont know what will ....... Its honestly getting ridiculous at this point. Its one thing for luffy to take direct attacks from Kaido and knocked out breifly but its another thing when someone who doesn't have a rubber devil fruit takes direct attacks from Kaido.

Knowing Oda, it's probably gonna be like this tho
:josad:
Can't believe we are all actually rooting for Kin's death lol

Oda's a pussy he dosent have the balls to do that.

You'll be disapointed when he appears with some bandages.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.