Whatโ€™s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When sanji starts to fight king zoro fans will regret shit talking not only all the calamities but queen himself
We'll still shit talk Queen

Zoro already scarred Kaido, worst case scenario Sanji does 1v1 King Zoro will still one up him
Post automatically merged:

We still arguing King and Queen when they got the same portrayal like Kaku and Jabra
Kaku was above Jabra

King is view as above Queen by the whole crew

When sanji starts to fight king zoro fans will regret shit talking not only all the calamities but queen himself
Lets humour this...

If Sanji fights King, even though nothing ever sugests this is the case, one of two things might happen:
1-Sanji gets trashed
2-He fights King with Marco's help

Remenber, we are still on act 3, the real fights and matchups will NOT happen until at the very least the start of act 4.
:kayneshrug:

No wonder you think wano is "unpredictable".....Imagine thinking Sanji is fighting a swordman.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
We'll still shit talk Queen

Zoro already scarred Kaido, worst case scenario Sanji does 1v1 King Zoro will still one up him

Kaku was above Jabra

King is view as above Queen by the whole crew
King>=Queen.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
King > Queen

If Queen was a legitimate swordsman, I would entertain Zoro vs Queen because it would benefit Zoro. But Queen isnt a swordsman so the fight is pointless
Portrayal suggests that they are much closer than the average YC1 and YC2.

If King is fighting evenly with Marco in base form, I'll change my mind.

my hero has been great lately.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Man the only one hyping Queen in this thread is MonsterZoro and he's a much better man than this traitorous, 2-faced snake bitch Luke.
Monsterzoro is only doing that because he can sense sanji vs queen coming he used to shit on queen together with the rest

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
I hope that happens, if not as Zbois, gotta admit we were wrong about ZKK, but since Zoro fought Kaido, I will keep personally believing ZKK will indeed happen
Well zkk is a theory and just like any theory it can be wrong if this turn out to be wrong i wouldnt be surprised i would gladly take my L and move on

Itโ€™s gonna be funny when zoro starts to fight queen.

The most hardcore zoro fans couldnโ€™t even see it coming yet I someone whoโ€™s called not a zoro fan will be right. Funny how thatโ€™s going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.