Chapter Discussion [One Piece] Chapter 1016 Predictions + Theories

@Mods, I'd appreciate it, if this thread wasn't merged with the other 1016 Predictions. Thank you.

This is more so for Post Wano and Current Effects of World Events.
This is also mostly Speculations and expectations as a Fan so Head canons/Delusions/Personal Agendas.
I just want to gather all my thoughts. If anything I hope its a good read.

Expectations/Thoughts:
  • Act 3 Ends 1016/1017 based on
    • 910 (Enter Wano) - 924 (Act End Chapter) = 15 Chapters
    • 926 (Post Act 1 End Chapter ) - 955 (Act End Chapter) = 30 Chapters
    • 957 (Post Act 2 End Chapter) - 1016 (Act End Chapter) = 60 Chapters
    • 1 Chapter Reverie then 2, then expected 3 (Chapter 1017/18-1019/20)
  • Now Expected Post Reverie Events
    • Nefertari Cobra: Killed because he asked the Gorosei Void Century Questions
    • Alabasta: Removed as a Power, or World Government implements their own Shadow Leader
    • Sabo: Blamed for Attacking Marygeoise and Pushed Blame of Killing Cobra.
    • Vivi: Wapol reveals to Big News Morgan's that she was a temporary Crewmember of Fifth Emperor Monkey D. Luffy
    • Jewelry Bonney: Saddened by Kuma's conditions, meets up with Revolutionaries to help Kuma.
    • Greenbull/Fujitora: Attacked Sabo and the four Commanders. Escaped with Kuma's abilities. Fujitora defects. He is not allowed into any Marine Naval base. Marygeoise, his tie to Vegapunk, and his Conversation with Sabo should have been the indicators. (Not 100% Sure but will explain later)
      • Kuma uses last dying breath and teleports them.
      • Sabo, Vivi, Maybe other Commanders, Bonney headed to Wano (I have a reason why they are connected I'll explain later)
    • Blackbeard: Head to Alabasta to steal Ancient Weapon OR head to WCI to steal RP OR head to Marygeoise to steal Special Devil Fruits.
      • If he heads to Marygeoise, he should engage in a battle with Shanks.
  • Post World Events
    • SSG: Super Soldiers Like Pacifista. I do not think they will be Good Guys since they replace Warlords.
      • Pacifista Kuma used Kizaru Light Beams. Other Logia Tech may be incorporated into the SSG performed in a much better way.
      • Light, Ice, Magma, Fire, etc.......
    • Former Warlords:
      • Buggy goes to Shanks, Yonko Protection
      • Mihawk is a tough one. I wanna say he goes to Shanks since he most likely has his VC, and is under Yonko Production, but at the same, people have convinced me this doesn't happen. s
      • Boa will get captured and sent packing to Marygeoise. Or will join Koby and Fujitora. I believe Fujitora is after her and Koby is part of his Squadron.
        • Koby and Fujitora likely departed Marygeoise simultaneously. My reasoning is that Fujitora is on a part of the Seas where there are Sea Kings.
        • Boa going under Luffy protection is a touch connection too, but doubt they meet again now. I believe they will meet and Luffy will save her this time, for the hospitality and help she gave Luffy during Marineford+/-.
      • Edward Weevil comes to Wano. Otherwise what story role does he play in relation to Luffy. He will help Luffy in taking down Blackbeard. Maybe fights Moria, idk.
  • Post Wano War
    • Momonosuke info Dumps what is written in Odens Logbook. Most likely Ancient Weapon related Stuff.
    • The assumptions are BMP are not there, Kaido is dead, Beast Pirates are scattered joining under the Various Supernova Crews, Luffy's Army, Eustass Kids Crew.
    • Sword enters in Numbers. [Also Smoker, Vegapunk, Tashigi hopefully]
      • Expected Sword Members imo: Garp, Coby, Helmeppo, Smoker, Aokiji (will not be there)
    • Revolutionaries Gather [Possibly Dragon as Well]
      • Revolutionaries have an invested plotline to track specific Weapons imported since Dressrosa Arc. This was the Seastone Weapons manufactured in Wano Country. Cipher Pol ironically is also here meeting with Orochi.
    • Alternative Expectations: Vegapunk arrives with his ties to the Revolutionaries and Kuma.
      • If this happens
        • Devil Fruit Lore Explained
        • Awakening Explained
        • Strawhat Buffs
        • Devil Fruits to Inanimate Objects for the Strawhats
    • Revolutionaries will arrive once the alliance wins. This is the optimal point for Cipher Pol to take out the surviving Alliance Troops easily. Sabo would never allow for that. Revolutionaries will kick out CP0. CP0 will report the events transpired during the War to access Bounties.
    • Sword and Revolutionaries have the same goal. They also should be led by THE MOST IMPORTANT characters in the story. And the leaders of the respective Groups are all related. (Fingers Crossed). This will usher in the set up for the Final War. In an ideal Setup Luffy would have to be Pirate King for this to occur.
      • Monkey D. Garp ~ Leader of Sword
      • Monkey D. Dragon ~ Leader of Revolutionaries
      • Monkey D. Luffy ~ Established High Roller Pirate
    • I think the above because Luffy achieves the dreams of his enemies
      • Crocodile: Wanted Pluton, Luffy has Franky who had the Blueprints for Anti-Pluton
      • Big Mom: a bunch of different races under her. Luffy Grand Fleet and Crewmembers Willingly joins him + his connection Giants through Usopp
      • Kaido: A Big War. For Luffy that's a Cake Walk, Luffy's been in more wars than school.
      • etc
      • Big Mom and Kaido New Onigashima Project means turning Wano into a Territory/Safe Haven for them.
        • Luffy will turn Wano into a Bunker to strengthen Military and Crew Up for the Final War. Both Dragon and Sword have a tie to Wano.

Predicted Bounties
  • MARSHALL D. TEECH: Heads to 4.5-5B (Must surpass Shanks bounty) (Must be higher than Luffy)
  • DRACULE MIHAWK: 3.49B
  • SABO: 1B-1.5B
  • Buggy the Clown: 1.5B
  • BOA HANCOCK: I think she will be captured. If not <500M
  • EDWARD WEEVIL: 500M-700M
  • CROCODILE: 400M
  • VIVI: 100M (High Profile Character)
Whos after which Former Warlord?
  • Mihawk: Kizaru/Fujitora/Momosaugi & Chaton (Mihawk's Hypetool. No one was shown who was after him. This isn't there for no reason.)
  • Boa Hancock: Koby and Fujitora
  • Weevil: Vice Admirals, who cares.
Wano may not feel hype, but the Post Arc Payoffs will be Huge.

Tags: Let me know I'll take you off....

@bennbeckman @Jew D. Boy @Sword God Ryuma @Cinera @KiriNigiri @Cross_Marian @Light D Lamperouge @Doggo @Aknolagon @BangMi @Celestial D. Dragon @Den_Den_Mushi @draganax @BleakAsh @Finalbeta @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shisui_038 @Hades @Noctis @Kromage911 @Kuro Ashi @Lone Laguna Espada @Salah WG @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Doggo @Bogard @etc,,,

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Blackbeard: Head to Alabasta to steal Ancient Weapon OR head to WCI to steal RP OR head to Marygeoise to steal Special Devil Fruits.
Blackbeard's probably going to Totto Land to steal Meme's Road Poneglyph.

SSG: Super Soldiers Like Pacifista. I do not think they will be Good Guys since they replace Warlords.
  • Pacifista Kuma used Kizaru Light Beams. Other Logia Tech may be incorporated into the SSG performed in a much better way.
It would be cool if SSG could use Sengoku's fruit.

Shanks starts an alliance with Mihawk, Weevil is recruited by Blackbeard. Buggy gets captured again, Hancock's status is kept unknown

Just an easy to tie those two into the current path of the story, and hopefully Hancock is not turned into a stupid princess. Buggy will be the first person to escape impel down twice

Shanks starts an alliance with Mihawk, Weevil is recruited by Blackbeard. Buggy gets captured again, Hancock's status is kept unknown

Just an easy to tie those two into the current path of the story, and hopefully Hancock is not turned into a stupid princess. Buggy will be the first person to escape impel down twice
I doubt Impel Down Plotlines will be rehashed.

Blackbeard's probably going to Totto Land to steal Meme's Road Poneglyph.
It would be cool if SSG could use Sengoku's fruit.
Sengoku had an underutilized devil fruit.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
@Mods, I'd appreciate it, if this thread wasn't merged with the other 1016 Predictions. Thank you.

This is also mostly Speculations and expectations as a Fan so Head canons/Delusions/Personal Agendas.

Expectations/Thoughts:
    • Alabasta: Removed as a Power, or World Government implements their own Shadow Leader
    • Vivi: Wapol reveals to Big News Morgan's that she was a temporary Crewmember of Fifth Emperor Monkey D. Luffy
    • Jewelry Bonney: Saddened by Kuma's conditions, meets up with Revolutionaries to help Kuma.
    • Greenbull/Fujitora: Attacked Sabo and the four Commanders. Escaped with Kuma's abilities. Fujitora defects. He is not allowed into any Marine Naval base. Marygeoise, his tie to Vegapunk, and his Conversation with Sabo should have been the indicators. (Not 100% Sure but will explain later)
      • Sabo, Vivi, Maybe other Commanders, Bonney headed to Wano (I have a reason why they are connected I'll explain later)
    • Blackbeard: Head to Alabasta to steal Ancient Weapon OR head to WCI to steal RP OR head to Marygeoise to steal Special Devil Fruits.
  • Post World Events
    • SSG: Super Soldiers Like Pacifista. I do not think they will be Good Guys since they replace Warlords.
    • Former Warlords:
      • Mihawk is a tough one. I wanna say he goes to Shanks since he most likely has his VC, and is under Yonko Production, but at the same, people have convinced me this doesn't happen. s
      • Boa will get captured and sent packing to Marygeoise. Or will join Koby and Fujitora. I believe Fujitora is after her and Koby is part of his Squadron.
        • Koby and Fujitora likely departed Marygeoise simultaneously. My reasoning is that Fujitora is on a part of the Seas where there are Sea Kings.
        • Boa going under Luffy protection is a touch connection too, but doubt they meet again now. I believe they will meet and Luffy will save her this time, for the hospitality and help she gave Luffy during Marineford+/-.
      • Edward Weevil comes to Wano. Otherwise what story role does he play in relation to Luffy. He will help Luffy in taking down Blackbeard. Maybe fights Moria, idk.
  • Post Wano War
    • Momonosuke info Dumps what is written in Odens Logbook. Most likely Ancient Weapon related Stuff.
    • The assumptions are BMP are not there, Kaido is dead, Beast Pirates are scattered joining under the Various Supernova Crews, Luffy's Army, Eustass Kids Crew.
      • Expected Sword Members imo: Garp, Coby, Helmeppo, Smoker, Aokiji (will not be there)
      • Revolutionaries have an invested plotline to track specific Weapons imported since Dressrosa Arc. This was the Seastone Weapons manufactured in Wano Country. Cipher Pol ironically is also here meeting with Orochi.
    • Alternative Expectations: Vegapunk arrives with his ties to the Revolutionaries and Kuma.
      • If this happens
        • Awakening Explained
        • Strawhat Buffs
    • Revolutionaries will arrive once the alliance wins. This is the optimal point for Cipher Pol to take out the surviving Alliance Troops easily. Sabo would never allow for that. Revolutionaries will kick out CP0. CP0 will report the events transpired during the War to access Bounties.
    • Sword and Revolutionaries have the same goal. They also should be led by THE MOST IMPORTANT characters in the story. And the leaders of the respective Groups are all related. (Fingers Crossed). This will usher in the set up for the Final War. In an ideal Setup Luffy would have to be Pirate King for this to occur.
      • Crocodile: Wanted Pluton, Luffy has Franky who had the Blueprints for Anti-Pluton
      • Big Mom: a bunch of different races under her. Luffy Grand Fleet and Crewmembers Willingly joins him + his connection Giants through Usopp
      • Kaido: A Big War. For Luffy that's a Cake Walk, Luffy's been in more wars than school.
      • etc
      • Big Mom and Kaido New Onigashima Project means turning Wano into a Territory/Safe Haven for them.
        • Luffy will turn Wano into a Bunker to strengthen Military and Crew Up for the Final War. Both Dragon and Sword have a tie to Wano.

Predicted Bounties
  • MARSHALL D. TEECH: Heads to 4.5-5B (Must surpass Shanks bounty) (Must be higher than Luffy)
  • Mihawk: Kizaru/Fujitora/Momosaugi & Chaton (Mihawk's Hypetool. No one was shown who was after him. This isn't there for no reason.)

@bennbeckman @Jew D. Boy @Sword God Ryuma @Cinera @KiriNigiri @Cross_Marian @Light D Lamperouge @Doggo @Aknolagon @BangMi @Celestial D. Dragon @Den_Den_Mushi @draganax @BleakAsh @Finalbeta @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shisui_038 @Hades @Noctis @Kromage911 @Kuro Ashi @Lone Laguna Espada @Salah WG @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Doggo @Bogard @etc,,,
This is so extremely elaborate and detailed that you inevitably got several points wrong. That gives me mixed feelings. I guess I'm just not one for thin speculation.

I enjoyed the read at any rate.

Expectations/Thoughts:
  • Post World Events
    • Former Warlords:
  • Post Wano War
      • If this happens
        • Awakening Explained
        • Strawhat Buffs
      • etc

Predicted Bounties

Shouldn't it end on 1018 not 1016?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I can see a few bounties ranking lower, eventually Mihawk's due the lack of many components that can make his bounty spike, although I seriously hope he can bypass the 3 billion threshold. Also regarding Crocodile, I seriously hope the man will be revealed with a highter bounty also thanks to something he attained during these 2 years we have yet not acknowledged ~

The act will end during the times where there is a break week, so Oda and Shonen Jump can milk some more suspense. 1016 will definitely have a break next week.

Expectations/Thoughts:
  • Post World Events
    • Former Warlords:
  • Post Wano War
      • If this happens
        • Awakening Explained
        • Strawhat Buffs
      • etc

Predicted Bounties

BB having an Ancient Weapon is a good prediction. It does feel like the crime that will make his bounty surpass the 4 billion barrier.

Edward Weevil comes to Wano. Otherwise what story role does he play in relation to Luffy. He will help Luffy in taking down Blackbeard. Maybe fights Moria, idk.
Really wanted Weevil to come to Wano for his fight with Marco for a long time but it's looking quite uncertain now tbh.

Act 3 Ends 1016/1017 based on
It should be 1018 based on the calculations. Act 1 was 910-224 + half of 909. Act 2 was 926-955 + half of 925. 958 was the half chapter of act 3 and where it began. 958 + 60 = 1018. But I would honestly like it more if it ends before 1018 as it would make the next act-ends less predictable.

Overall, I really liked these predictions.

Really wanted Weevil to come to Wano for his fight with Marco for a long time but it's looking quite uncertain now tbh.

It should be 1018 based on the calculations. Act 1 was 910-224 + half of 909. Act 2 was 926-955 + half of 925. 958 was the half chapter of act 3 and where it began. 958 + 60 = 1018. But I would honestly like it more if it ends before 1018 as it would make the next act-ends less predictable.

Ohh you bring a good point. I just checked it began 909. Thank you.

So, Act 4 will be 120 chapters, then? :lunazing:

Three more years of Wano, let's fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :lumazed: