Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope WsW has also body manipulation like the other CP9 and has a smaller former

He will have it most like, it make sense though to use his bigger and stronger form rather his fast form against Jinbe who is build on insane strenght. Like Luffy using Boundman or Snakeman, against Jinbe it make sense to use the physical form. But I think WsW going to switch also to fast form, like Lucci did.

Hopefully he also has awakening and it's not limited to the top 2 or 3 BPs
Alone the fact that he and Queen using their hybrid already now, also he having a big important role with a flashback about Luffy stuff, he beeing a cp9member, you can see he will get the most shine between the flyers. I assume if Sasaki,BM,Ulti,Drake and Pageone didn´t have awakening, I could see WsW could it have as the only flyer to hype him even more. Perhaps I do believe about a all out battle around flower capital soon, so I can see Jinbe get fight in a area where he can fight with water.

I don’t think he will have awakening

That power must stay rare and kept only for higher end pirates/marines. Like YC or above
Remember how Chopper react to his first use of Monsterpoint. He was more beastly, like a animal, he couldn´t control it.
Speaking for could be really a awakening form of Chopper, the monsterpoint.
WsW could have it as only flyer too, showing that he had the power to mess around with the other calamity who had this power.
I can see him using it against Jinbe later.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Jack was taken for story purposes from Zou.

There are 0 story purposes for Marco v. King.
What story purposes? They already had that fight on the roof when they beat him up there. I don't even think inu is gonna beat Jack on his own. Jack has hybrid and inu doesn't have sulong.
No one else to fight King right now. Choppers crashing himself this chapter.

Marco won’t fight king . This should have been obvious ever since zoro and sanji hit the live floor.

Marco in 999 said himself he is going to kaido but not straight away. Izo and Kawatsmu are about to be on the live floor.

sanji vs queen izo and Kawatsmu vs king. Then it comes down to sanji vs queen zoro vs king.

when people stop acting like the two scabbards aren’t on the live floor then it’s pretty obvious especially since izo shot kings gun and king might kill izo for that

Status
Not open for further replies.