• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just thinking:
Cat vs Cat
Nami got kicked out of her village for her greed
Pizarro got kicked out of his country for his greed
Pizarro just screams money with his audacious outfits and fine jewels. Seems like a Nami thing
yeah they also fit. i cant decide if nami is fighting pizarro and robin is fighting catarina devon or if its the other way around

Zero chance. Sabo couldn’t even do that until he got a huge buff in the form of one of the most destructive logia fruits in existence.

Burgess is on the same level as king and queen
sabo is a top tier with advanced armament/internal destruction haki and probably conquerors (no way hes the 2nd in command of revos and the only brother without it)

sabo is a top tier with advanced armament/internal destruction haki and probably conquerors (no way hes the 2nd in command of revos and the only brother without it)
That’s the thing, Burgess was able to match him blow for blow in the manga. Sabo couldn’t get by him and vice versa. It was much closer than Marco vs King and Queen where Marco went back and forth ragdolling them and carrying and healing people…

G

Gorosei Informer

That would be scary.

Vasco and Nami are both raging alcoholics, that's their only real connection to each other.

Chopper vs Doc Q is all but confirmed if you ask me.

I think Franky will build a giant mech and fight San Juan Wolf. Or Jinbe will handle SJW.

Brook fought Big Mom to a standstill, I think he can handle Kuzan :pepedoffy:
Ah yes ofc, I forgot about Doc Q somehow! I still think Doc Q is connected to Hiriluk somehow or at least Drum Island. I've seen before that BB didn't have Doc before going to Drum and when he left, he had Doc with him suddenly. Chopper vs Doc Q has so potential especially for emotion, character development and even doctor vs doctor but I wonder if Law could also be involved? Assuming Law is still alive at this point ofc? Surgeon of Death vs the Death God?

Oh yes! I have been hoping for Franky to truly make his own gundam/megazord or w/e, we didn't get one with Germa either sadly but since Franky loves this stuff and built his own personal huge mecha, it's definitely possible!

Ahaha that's true! I would love for Brook to be connected to Kuzan, regardless of how well he can fight and last against vs Kuzan, but yeah I still can't believe Brook was able to take on Big Mom alone! He may not have been able to hurt her but he's the only one to actually hurt her homies up to that point at least!
:fujilaugh::finally:
:king::fullmom:

Status
Not open for further replies.