Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbe is weaker than Law, and this isn't even the strongest version of Jinbe. He has no access to water to do Vagabond Drill, Shoulder Throw, etc...
Jinbe on the land had the best feats so far.
He block Akainu and BM on the land. He react easily two G2 Luffy and block his attack easily. Law and Kid literally shit their pants because of Jinbe joining Luffy. He has powerfull attacks who can hurt Luffy too.

Land Jinbe is easily above G2/G3 Luffy(DR).
You guys underestimate Jinbe to fast,he has the best Shichibukai feats so far next to Doffy. Mihawk alone by portrayal is the strongest one.

He block Akainu and BM on the land. He react easily two G2 Luffy and block his attack easily. Law and Kid literally shit their pants because of Jinbe joining Luffy. He has powerfull attacks who can hurt Luffy too.

You guys underestimate Jinbe to fast,he has the best Shichibukai feats so far next to Doffy. Mihawk alone by portrayal is the strongest one.
I don't underestimate shit. Like I use bounties to compare the same Yonko crew (Kata>Smoothie>Cracker), I use frozen bounties to compare all the pre-TS Shichibukai.

Doffy 340
Moriah 320
Kuma 296
Jinbe 250

Jinbe's bounty got frozen as a veteran, and Moriah and Kuma were higher on the pecking order, let alone Doffy.

You realize Doflamingo flew to Punk Hazard, fought Smoker, got frozen by Aokiji, flew back to Dressrosa, fought Sanji, etc...

You're making it sound like Law is the only one who wasted stamina.
Law df had a massive effect on his stamina. Before Doffy vs Law round one began,Doffy himself was surprised that Law was up after getting ganged by him and Fuji.

He never fought 100% Law, if Doffy would have it such easy, Oda wouldn't use Fujitors to nerf Law.

Jinbe’s fishman Karate is a guaranteed fighting style to hurt basically any opponent... as every opponent (aside from brook) has body water inside their bodies.. and Jinbe utilizes that to strike them from the insides

You realize Doflamingo flew to Punk Hazard, fought Smoker, got frozen by Aokiji, flew back to Dressrosa, fought Sanji, etc...

You're making it sound like Law is the only one who wasted stamina.
I mean doflamingo was chilling for hours. Him getting frozen didn’t do anything. Sanji barely did anything either. Doflamingo used his hack strings to beat him.

laws fruit is solely stamina reliant. Everytime he used his fruit he’s wasting stamina

King is 100% a women. It’s obvious at this point because Oda made him the second Smoothie.
Strong female characters are a no go in Odas work, it he creates some then they are like Hancock a Luffy fangirl, like Yamato a Oden fangirl or like Big Mom... a fucking Meme. If you’re Smoothie then you’re not relevant
King would literally turn from someone I do not care about into a huuuuge favorite if he turned out to be a bdsm lover who loves getting hit and bleeds and getting hurt before he actually unleashes his wrath on his opponents!

Jinbe's bounty got frozen as a veteran, and Moriah and Kuma were higher on the pecking order, let alone Doffy.
Moria bounty was frozen when he was around 26, he became a Shichibukai at 26/27. Doffy bounty froze with 31. Means he had four years more to travel then Moria who directly fight Kaido. I doubt Doffy bounty would be higher if Moria bounty would also frozen with 31.

So far Prime Moria>Doffy=>Kuma=>Jinbe
What we try to explain you since we see Jinbe,the gap between Jinbe and Doffy isn't large,otherwise Doffy would have far higher bounty then Jinbe. They moving all around same lvl.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I know I bitched earlier about the implied (but presently unconfirmed) twist, but having mulled it over a bit more, I’ll say this - If Oda means to make the Gomu Gomu no Mi one of the most important DFs in the world, it will be pretty interesting to see how he sells that to us. We’ve been told how several others like the Gura Gura/Yami Yami/Ope Ope no Mi(s) are the most powerful or useful Devil Fruits throughout the story, so if Luffy’s is up there in the same echelon, then its ultimate purpose must be something extraordinary. Still think we’ll eventually learn that Joy Boy is one of its previous consumers, but if the gimmick is good enough, I’ll forgive the repetition :luuh:

I mean doflamingo was chilling for hours. Him getting frozen didn’t do anything. Sanji barely did anything either. Doflamingo used his hack strings to beat him.

laws fruit is solely stamina reliant. Everytime he used his fruit he’s wasting stamina
He was huffing and puffing after Aokiji's ice. That's the same move that KOed Jozu. If you're going to count Fuji, count Aokiji. Count Sanji. Count flying from island to island.

As for his stamina, you've been watching too anime filler. I don't recall that being an issue for his DF. Unless you can find me the panels.

Moria bounty was frozen when he was around 26, he became a Shichibukai at 26/27. Doffy bounty froze with 31. Means he had four years more to travel then Moria who directly fight Kaido. I doubt Doffy bounty would be higher if Moria bounty would also frozen with 31.

So far Prime Moria>Doffy=>Kuma=>Jinbe
That's not how it works. By your logic, Smoothie > Katakuri. When Oda gave Moriah's bounty he specifically kept below Doffy's which was the highest in the series at that point.

What we try to explain you since we see Jinbe,the gap between Jinbe and Doffy isn't large,otherwise Doffy would have far higher bounty then Jinbe. They moving all around same lvl.
Genius, read what Jinbe himself stated

Oda might have the retconned the fuck out of that, but back then it stood true.

Status
Not open for further replies.