Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should of just had Zoro get knocked off the roof in the lower castle, then just have him run around being lost for a few chapters lol

Magic healing potion out of nowhere is a bit much…

Oda should have kept Zoro without him being in that state if he really wanted him to keep fighting. That excuse of a secret medicine is so poor and unnecessary that there is no point in doing that... -_-'
Actually is, it gaves us Sanji/Zoro gold moments, lots of memes, and added to Sanji's drip. Now Chopper's medicines are being even more properly showcased. I think it's fine

Suddenly the prospect of Marco healing Zoro and Sanji fighting King instead doesn't seen like a bad idea anymore to some people....
Better than asspulled Senzu Bean FROM ZOU (gotta check it anything remotely close to it was mentioned during that arc).
:sanmoji:
If they had that the whole time, why didn't they use it when 90% of the Mink population was on its deathbed :lusalty:

Maybe, but I almost got the vibe that Shaaki was literally gauging it using an ability/observation haki. It’s just my Headcanon tho
Nah, it's just an expression. Pretty common in One Piece. Luffy was already taking down Warlords pre-TS, even if the weaker ones. There's no way he could be 1% as strong as Rayleigh and accomplish that, when Warlords are there to fight the Yonko.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If they had that the whole time, why didn't they use it when 90% of the Mink population was on its deathbed :lusalty:
One could argue about the mentioned collateral effect.
But if it's either that or just dying on the spot, wouldn't be much of a choice, would it?
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.