Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Bullshit just for the sake of bullshit. Blackbeard can use Whitebeard devil fruit and can use two devil fruits when no one can use it is not a problem but somehow Luffy having df of past users is a problem and bullshit right.
Yeah BB working his ass for 30 years with 4 master plans to have those 2 DF is the same thing as Luffy eating a mythic DF at 5.... Luffy is already the prophecy child, already is a D, come from the Monkey D family, son of Dragon, has VOAT etc. Just gave him the One piece directly at that point

It kind of starting to make sense now. The prophecy. Why Kaido can only be defeated after 20 years. And why Yamato says that she's just gonna hold Kaido until Luffy returns.

For starters, both Toki and Oden had seen things that are still to happen and Oden put those details in his journal in which Yamato had read.

So here's how things are going in my opinion. Kaido cannot be defeated 20 years ago because the weapon that can does not exist yet or that a desirable continuity can't be achieved if he is defeated back then, so it did not happen. However, after 20 years, he might have been impossible to defeat. So there's a dilemma whether he should be defeated 20 years ago or not. But then, Toki and Oden get a glimpse of the future where a person with a specific DF will be able to defeat Kaido, so they entrust everything to the future, 20 years later.

Yamato read these details from Oden's journal, that's why she'd been expecting Luffy.

If Queen is already in hybrid for Sanji, no wonder Zoro needs to have he bones broken to fight King (if he ever fight him):milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

@Geo @sanjikun i might have underestimated Doffy greatly I reckon :shame::shame:
Always claimed it. It makes totally sense that King is one shot material for the Grandmaster. A Shishi Sonson from healthy Zoro can most likely scar Kaido on the level of Oden's scar. Let alone what he can attain against King.

Ah yes, One Piece doesn't contradict anything at all.

Our boy Luffy that all he talks about is Freedom, doing whatever he wants to do, has been destined to do exactly everything he is doing so far.

No contradictions here.
destiny..put it to be the way it has for luffy... he didn't choose it to be gomu gomu no mi... it was surely destiny that brought it..

Zoan King v RS Sanji = Sanji gets knocked out
Zoan Queen v base Sanji = Queen needs Hybrid

So much for Queen is on the same level as King:suresure:
Well it was always King > Queen.
However, starting from this point, hybrid Queen could be able to beat the shit outta Sanji until Drake and Apoo actually help him. I don't think Queen actually struggles that much against Sanji - let's see for the full summary of why Queen actually turned to hybrid.

it is only df....its potential depends on the user.....joyboy or roger using doesn't make it special....
i agree.. it's bcs Luffy's the user hence I said it's a cheatcode. surely he's gonna unlock its fullest potential. Of course, all credit goes to him, but if gomu was also Joy Boy's, then it's just gonna emphasizes the specialty of this fruit and its crucial role in defeating his major enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.