Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
one piece is a world where people can turn into fire,magma, rubber. There are literally islands in the sky but the thing u take issue with is a doctor creating a instant healing medicine with some drawbacks?
The issue is it came out of nowhere. If Chopper mentioned literally anything during WCI when Pedro died like “if only I’d been faster.” Then no one would really care but this is just “I need to find a way to bring Zoro back up to full health.”

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Devil fruit is unique and special. No matter how mediocre is gomu gomu is still devil fruit. It ain't any special than other fruits especially ope no mi which can perform immortal surgery.
Anyways could you care to tell me more about this 'super special fruit' ?
No, zoro is predestined to defeat Mihawk. He need not be predestined in the same way as Luffy. He just predestined to defeat Mihawk. He is predestined to make black blade. Same. Or even better, if Luffy doesn't become pirate or Zoro doesn't become swordsman, then your so called destiny theory will fail.
It's not the same
No ones been waiting 800 years for zoro to become wss or make a black blade.

Gomu gomu was in navy ship, it doesn't mean its special df, even kalifa and kaku´s df was in navy ship before giving it to them....i hate how op fans (AND some naruto fans who hate op fans for not liking naruto for being incarnation of god) jump into conclusion this fast

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Gomu gomu was in navy ship, it doesn't mean its special df, even kalifa and kaku´s df was in navy ship before giving it to them....i hate how op fans (AND some naruto fans who hate op fans for not liking naruto for being incarnation of god) jump into conclusion this fast
No one would be imprisoned for losing kaku or kalifas fruit.

Again, I’m totally fine with Luffy being similar to Roger because they have key differences as well. It also plays to the idea that Ace was truly the chosen one and he died. The moment I start to dislike this is when you add in another ancient figure into this. It makes it seem like reincarnation at that point
If you remember, Kaidou implies joyboy as some kind of title instead of person. Anyone can become joyboy or inherit the will. Just how Luffybis different from roger is the same way Luffy would be different from joyboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.