Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece fandom used to shit on Naruto for the same reason, while at the same time saying One Piece would never do that. And they are still saying it's completely different, and this is all because of Luffy, he has all the choices, and there was no destiny, messiah, chosen one involved here.
The theme of inherited will has been repeated hell lot of times in One Piece. Luffy was always supposed to do what Joyboy couldn't do or failed to do. Same applies to Roger. Roger wanted to inherit Joyboy's will but because of his disease he couldn't. Roger wanted to pass his will to Ace that but then since he died that will is now passed to Luffy. Again Luffy will not be the one man army here. He still needs all of the ancient weapons.

I

Indigo

based on only what we know, would you say that the gomu gomu no mi is a special fruit ?
So far not yet, maybe at least special above other normal paramecia devil fruits considering who they send to protect it and Shanks attacking the ship and getting it. But with how this is going, and how we are expecting Luffy's awakening + Luffy's third power up to fight Kaido, it could end up with something like that.

Miyagi (the goat doctor) says there's a super recovery medicine they use in Zou. It can heal Zoro's body for a period of time but after the effect wears off, the pain will be doubled.

so delusional u cannot even read what in front of your eyes

Super recovery heal zoro for a perioid of time untill the effect wears off the pain will double

Which means when hes fighting king he will have super recovery so if king lands an attack he will heal instantly every single time
The summary doesn't say Zoro's injuries will be healed in an instant. All it's saying is during a certain period of time he will have greater healing/recovery powers.

I just explained that in my previous post.
The summary is out and based on it we were both right in some ways and wrong in other.

Here's the part of the summary that focuses on Zoro and the medicine:

Miyagi (the goat doctor) says there's a super recovery medicine they use in Zou. It can heal Zoro's body for a period of time but after the effect wears off, the pain will be doubled.

Zoro: "There's no time to think now.
Just give that drug to me!!"

Based on that information, there is time period where Zoro will have enhanced healing/recovery from the medicine until it wears off so Zoro won't immediately feel the side effects of using it. But it doesn't say how long the super healing/recovery will last. It could be an hour or 20 minutes.

The summary also doesn't say if it will fully heal all of Zoro's injuries. I stated that was one of the ways the medicine might work in my earlier post.

"That's not what the manga is telling us. That makes no sense. Why would the manga make such a big deal about the risk if the side effects won't come in until after the battle is over.

Based on the spoilers we are told one of two things are going to happen.

A - the medicine will heal Zoro instantly like it in a few seconds or minutes. So his body won't be injured and he will be able to fight and move normally but it will cause double the pain. Zoro will be fighting with double the pain.

B - the medicine heals Zoro body at a faster rate. IE: injuries that takes days to heal can be healed in hours. While he is healing the pain is normal. Once he finish healing the pain doubles."

That makes alot of sense. It would be like Ulti's ancient zoan recovery powers. It allowed her to recover from Big Mom's attack but she wasn't heal to 100%. That might explain why the pain doubles as a side effect. The injuries don't fully heal. When injuries fully heal you don't have pain.

One Piece fandom used to shit on Naruto for the same reason, while at the same time saying One Piece would never do that. And they are still saying it's completely different, and this is all because of Luffy, he has all the choices, and there was no destiny, messiah, chosen one involved here.
The difference is that lineage in Naruto comes with actual extreme powers from ultimate figures Chakra and magic beast and people here are getting preemptively mad at Luffy for having maybe? the same rubber DF of a dude that failed his mission.

Here's my thing with King, Zoro's already proven to cut through even Kaido invincibility (scales), he's proven to leave a permanent wound on Kaido hybrid, toughest invincibility.

He held off for several seconds, the strongest attack in the series so far, just think, he can hold off for that long, a 2 Yonkou combination attack that can lay waste to an entire island.

So to me, I think my only enjoyment from Z vs King, is him getting black blade. I need Oda to hype King first for me to think Zoro will gain anything from a short fight with King.

Also, even if Zoro fights King, ZKK's defly not dead, there's too many valid points that've been brought up in its favor, not until the end, but we can't tell you guys how each chapter in the future will be till EOW.
:kayneshrug:

So far we have:
-Soru
-Rankyaku
-Hagan(Shigan with knife)
-Gagan(Fang Gun with teeth)
Love his moveset already, if he add haki and new skills, that could became very dangerous. Base WsW is already rooking hard.
"Hagan” (Knife Gun) that is like CP9's Shigan but using a knife instead a finger.Who's Who uses “Soru” to avoid Jinbe's attack and then uses “Rankyaku” but Jinbe blocks it with armament Haki.Who's Who then attacks Jinbe with “Gagan” (Fang Gun) using his teeth to send a shockwave. But Jinbe dodges it."

Status
Not open for further replies.