Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, Jinbei had to fight not only Who's Who, but over a dozen Who's Who subordinates while at the same time fighting Who's Who.

Sanji himself took time to defeat Black Maria's subordinates.

Second, Queen has been fighting and clashing with people left and right since the start of the invasion. He had a go against Marco for over 10 chapters, there were exchanges with Queen and Zoro, and also with Chopper who took out blood from him.

So Queen has been weakened at least a bit before fighting Sanji, and maybe he just wants to rush things and go into Hybrid Form, we have no idea if he was FORCED like some people like to say.

While Who's Who was in prime condition before fighting Jinbei.[/QUOT ppl already downplaying sanjis fight lmfaoo if zoro fights king then king was nerfed to

It's hilarious how Sanji fans did a 180* on King so easily. And that retard @Luke dared call us out for hyping up Queen :milaugh:
I never dehyped queen.

I said queen and king are near equals for months the only fanbase who downplay the calamities are zoro fans. Literally everyone knows this.

what happened to the calamities are trash or that king is trash? I don’t see those takes anymore I wonder why

I

Indigo

After years of hyping up King and his design. Now candies get to fight a chubby pig looking enemy and they have to change all the hype they given to King to Queen, and it's amazing to watch really.

Don't get me wrong, i really like Queen, even before all this shit happening, but it's funny how candies wanted an edgy fight with King flying and fire kicks, and now they get a Pig looking hybrid form Queen.

After years of hyping up King and his design. Now candies get to fight a chubby pig looking enemy and they have to change all the hype they given to King to Queen, and it's amazing to watch really.

Don't get me wrong, i really like Queen, even before all this shit happening, but it's funny how candies wanted an edgy fight with King flying and fire kicks, and now they get a Pig looking hybrid form Queen.
The fattest pig, the only pig Zoan
Post automatically merged:

Ppl already downplaying sanjis fight lmfaoo if zoro fights king i hope u know hes way more nerfed than queen using your stupid logic
Zoro has 2 hp lol

I never dehyped queen.

I said queen and king are near equals for months the only fanbase who downplay the calamities are zoro fans. Literally everyone knows this.

what happened to the calamities are trash or that king is trash? I don’t see those takes anymore I wonder why
Weren't you the guys to say King has no hype when Sanji fans were hyping him? Your actually doing reverse as much.
Yeah but we don't act like fucking hypocrites and called the other hypocrites too. In fact, I remember you **** ass Luke said that "Zoro fans better not hype up Queen if Zoro fights him". And looks what is happening to Sanji and Queen now.
You all kinda deserve this shit.

Yeah BB working his ass for 30 years with 4 master plans to have those 2 DF is the same thing as Luffy eating a mythic DF at 5.... Luffy is already the prophecy child, already is a D, come from the Monkey D family, son of Dragon, has VOAT etc. Just gave him the One piece directly at that point
Master plans? Lol. Just got lucky break most of the time. The problem is you guys have issue with main character having powers but others. Always want weakass underdog ordinary man old school becoming strong and on other hand complains about how shonen are typical. Main character special privilege was never so much of an advantage to Luffy againt any fight he had. He became strong by overcoming tough opponents. But somehow you people see only d, voat blah blah. Gomu gomu is a mediocre df not some mythical Zoan like marco or 5 billion op fruit like law, destructable gura like Whitebeard, lethal like Akainu.

Everything that has happened was set for a specific someone to fulfill the prophecy, that just happened to be Luffy based on the actions that HE took over his journey. It's the fact that the events and the relationships he's built has led him to being the person who will fulfill the prophecy, this doesn't really strip the freedom factor away as it is the freedom and decisions that is making him the one we see in these prophecies. A certain someone was supposed to be the person to destroy FMI, bring dawn to Wano and ultimately the world, and through the course of actions Luffy has taken in order to look for freedom, he happened to be the man destined for it.
Him rejecting the idea would be 10x more trash than what we've established right now
To add to this with the info that joy boy could be a title would tie more into it's person action that make them person of the prophecy.
Not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.