Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are multiple possibilities for zoro's powerup, i just don't see any for sanji.. oda really hasn't treated post timeskip sanji well
Well about Zoro there's still the eye left for instance. Although it's a very speculative matter. Zoro implicated he used all his power but most likely just because he was standing in those pitiful conditions.

It's pretty obvious zoro will get healed get into a fight then the healing will wear off and his broken bones and the doubled pain will nerf him midfight.
Zoro is so powerful he would probably swiftly defeat a presumably somewhat nerfed King despite the pain I guess. A single Shishi Sonson would probably prove an annihilator judging off the way his AP was portrayed on the roof.

Well about Zoro there's still the eye left for instance. Although it's a very speculative matter. Zoro implicated he used all his power but most likely just because he was standing in those pitiful conditions.
zoro can also get a blackblade, do something new with ashura...maybe sanji will do someting new with his DJ

What if King gives Zoro a high diff fight?
I would like to witness how that happened to laugh then.
Post automatically merged:

zoro can also get a blackblade, do something new with ashura...maybe sanji will do someting new with his DJ
True but I imagine featuring a black blade must be one hell of a feat to attain if it's an haki one, considering even Roger, Ray, Shanks presumably failed rather than dismissing the opportunity. I think once he does that he might finally be able to defeat Mihawk so I'm skeptical it occurs soon.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro is so powerful he would probably swiftly defeat a presumably somewhat nerfed King despite the pain I guess. A single Shishi Sonson would probably prove an annihilator judging off the way his AP was portrayed on the roof.
I think you're overestimating king, Oda will simply make him strong enough to give zoro trouble that doesn't make zoro weaker it only means king is that strong.

Because I think Lucci will be the strongest CP0 member and Jinbes EOS fight being a CP0 member while he frees the slaves like fisher tiger makes the most sense for his character
if lucci fights again it will be a offscreen fight. oda will not spend chapters on a 1-1 fight against a villain we already saw being defeated and showing all his abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.