Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is so powerful he would probably swiftly defeat a presumably somewhat nerfed King despite the pain I guess. A single Shishi Sonson would probably prove an annihilator judging off the way his AP was portrayed on the roof.
It will be a extreme diff fight for Zoro, King will reveal why he's the right hand man of the Strongest Creature

My headcannon is that King often spars with Hybrid Kaido :sadgrin:

Zoro will have round 2 with Kaido.
Mere wishful thinking...

I don't think anything.......I know he has an inferior zoan to WW and comaparable if not better rokushi techs to some extent.......he was weaker than g2 luffy pre skip.......if you scale like that he should be weaker that post skip g2 luffy (not post dressrossa luffy of course)
Pre ts and Post TS power levels stands in no relation to another. Nearly everyone got stronger over the TS to scale that way is stupid.

What matters is what the story tells us. Instead of stagnating after his defeat Lucci and co were even promoted to the strongest agency of the WG and since there's nothing Lucci needs to learn about rokushiki means he has to learn something new. So it's either Haki or another fighting style CP0 exclusive.

Fuck I wouldn't be surprised if Lucci is already the strongest of the group.

Pre ts and Post TS power levels stands in no relation to another. Nearly everyone got stronger over the TS to scale that way is stupid.

What matters is what the story tells us. Instead of stagnating after his defeat Lucci and co were even promoted to the strongest agency of the WG and since there's nothing Lucci needs to learn about rokushiki means he has to learn something new. So it's either Haki or another fighting style CP0 exclusive.

Fuck I wouldn't be surprised if Lucci is already the strongest of the group.
Not my point.......Current lucci obvi is >> pre skip version..........I am scaling him in accordance with luffy.........lucci without adv haki should be below dressrossa g2 luffy.........

Status
Not open for further replies.