Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans who have lost their place in this evolution step have only one task. If Zoro is in the episode, make Zoro a god. If it's not Zoro, humiliate Sanji. They have no other views or ideas about life.

Zoro fans who have lost their place in this evolution step have only one task. If Zoro is in the episode, make Zoro a god. If it's not Zoro, humiliate Sanji. They have no other views or ideas about life.
They cope like this even in this spoilers on it being about Sanji and they want say it's bad on him pushing Calamity to be serious with him in a fight. They truly uncredible users in them no matter what.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Hype for Jimbe-san vs WW

Honestly I don't care much about the queen's appearance in hybrid form, I'm more concerned about his fighting style.

That's fighting style was Amazing
Sanji's fighting style is unmatched. Reminds me of that one guy who uses just his leg in that Jackie Chan Movie.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Every Lanji fan each week they can't handle the pressure^^^^

Every fucking time.

No arguments = OH MY GOD THESE BAD ZORO FANS CAN'T BE NORMAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.