Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji stans get mad when people attack their credibility, it's easy just face reality Sanji will 1v1 Queen, there is 0 chance of him fighting King as well
Even if zoro start to fight king , sanji and queen match will have finished . That means sanji will make something more.d of course zoro will take king .

But what will sanji make after queen

Did you make that sig yourself??? It looks flames:steef:
Nope Joyboy is giant. We have lots of clue and foreshadowing about that.

The last island is Elbaf.
Noah was made by giants and will be rebuilt just by giant.
Throne at world government place was made for giant . Check the size of throne. That means joyboy was a king.
And we saw giant luffy. To save giant from marine after ps , seems like why oda wrote this story. Indepently story.
Oda made foreshadowing for Joyboy.
I had more clue but this is summary.

Luffy is not chosen one. Luffy is the one that will achieve something joyboy cannot do .

King have been slaughtered long ago… used to by my favorite beast pirate (my name sky because of his fighting style )

Oda the hack seems to make sure to ruin every character as much as he can if they don’t join Luffy fan club then they either get clowned by him or become useless background decorations
Why would he get slaughtered exactly?

If Yamato fight really is getting off screened she might be matched up with Jack after all and help Neko. If she is joining the crew that is even more of a reason to give her a focused fight against a calamity imo

Status
Not open for further replies.