Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

With Who's Who being a former CP9 member, now I'm wondering if there is another reason why Who's Who wants to become an All Star.
Simple...

In the beginning of the video, you can see the "Beast Pirates" recruiting the "would-be gifters" of the crew too.

:funky::myman:

Seriously though, it's could add some enticing potential to Who's Who's and Kaido's characters based on why he joined Kaido. It creates an curious parallel with him and Drake which I wonder if Oda will explore further too, it makes that incident with them beforehand all the more interesting too.

I wonder if he was given his DF for joining Kaido's crew too? Such a powerful DF at that? It seems oddly powerful for a former CP9 member to have, given the current CP9 only had "regular zoans" and I expected CP0 to be the ones who have mythical and ancient zoans instead.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Oda better dedicate at least 4 chapters too sanji vs queen no nami vs ulti bullshit we waited to long for this

wasting months on dog shit character like tama and denjiro and kanjuro then make the strawhats fight last less then 2 chapters each with shared panels on other events is stupid as fk after he spent 2 years building up these fights

i already hate the fact that sanji and queen fight has been off panel for the last 3 chapter and he suddenly go hybrid without and exchanges in base form or full zoan

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

No break next week :finally: thank goda!

Im sure Queen transform to his hybrid form, since he would have trouble hitting Sanji. Another Page One episode in coming, but Hybrid Queen should be more adept against a speedster.

I have a feeling Hyori will show herself when that pos Orochi comes back or give a good luck kiss to Zoro before the end times. :fransuper:

Im curious on what is talked about regarding devil fruits. I think the origins of devil fruits will be connected to the promised time when shit hits the fan.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Oda better dedicate at least 4 chapters too sanji vs queen no nami vs ulti bullshit we waited to long for this

wasting months on dog shit character like tama and denjiro and kanjuro then make the strawhats fight last less then 2 chapters each with shared panels on other events is stupid as fk after he spent 2 years building up these fights

i already hate the fact that sanji and queen fight has been off panel for the last 3 chapter and he suddenly go hybrid without and exchanges in base form or full zoan

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:
Sanji vs queen will be finished in half chapter oda now like to draw about fodder character or than luffy is the chosen one

Status
Not open for further replies.