Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page One went hybrid against Sanji because it was easier to match his speed in a smaller form.

Sanji probably didn’t “push” or “force” Queen into hybrid, it’s just more covenient to fight small opponents in a small form.
Then he should fight base Sanji in base, using his modified body and weaponry.

He fucked up X Drake with one attack in base after all.

Also Queen spent a while fighting against Marco alongside King, and Marco's not large, nor slow or lacks mobilidy.

Queen went Hybrid cuz he knows he needs to get serious to take Sanji in a 1 vs 1 :myman:

Then he should fight base Sanji in base, using his modified body and weaponry.
We haven’t seen him use any of his modifications in base. Only his transformed state. He’s probably fastest in hybrid too.
He fucked up X Drake with one attack in base after all.
So? Have we gotten info about Sanji taking one his attacks? Idek why you’re bringing this up.

Also Queen spent a while fighting against Marco alongside King, and Marco's not large, nor slow or lacks mobilidy.
You kind of rebutted your own point in the same sentence.
Queen went Hybrid cuz he knows he needs to get serious to take Sanji in a 1 vs 1 :myman:
No, he probably went hybrid because Sanji’s speed is wayyy too high for an obese brachiosaurus to consistently tag.

i was arguing with this guy that WW's is stronger than lucci but power scaling isn't my strong suit....so any counter arguments to this ?
WW’s clearly stronger than Pre TS Lucci. Very possible that Post TS Lucci is stronger than current WW. Impossible to say rn.

Pre TS Luffy couldn’t beat a Pacifista yet beat Lucci even if he ultimately got the win via grit because he’s the MC. He was still clearly in Lucci’s ballpark.

Pre TS Jimbe far outclassed Pre TS Luffy & Jimbe is currently fighting WW.

We haven’t seen him use any of his modifications in base. Only his transformed state. He’s probably fastest in hybrid too.

So? Have we gotten info about Sanji taking one his attacks? Idek why you’re bringing this up.

You kind of rebutted your own point in the same sentence.

No, he probably went hybrid because Sanji’s speed is wayyy too high for an obese brachiosaurus to consistently tag.
But he thought Marco's slow enough for

an obese brachiosaurus
to consistently tag
:milaugh:

I think you misunderstand my point, since what you called a rebuttal actually helps it.

Queen did not go Hybrid vs MArco because he was fighting alongside King. MArco being fast and very mobile thus hard to hit was not something that made him think he has to use Hybrid.

So i'm only applying the same thing with Sanji, who's fast and mobile like MArco is.

The difference between Marco and Sanji here is that Queen felt like he needs to use more strength, because he does not have King alongside him.

So as you can see my line of reasoning is very consistent :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.