I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am Sanji in real life my past is very sad and I grew up weak and a loser

:josad:
One day you'll get your own raidsuit
I believe in you
Post automatically merged:

Dinos are cool. I like the Ancient Zoans :specialmeh:
I'm super into'em. I just wish Oda made them a little different/hyped them up more.

This is exactly why Zoro vs Sanji sucks.

Sanji fans were hyping King before when they thought he was Sanji's matchup and downplaying Queen, while Zoro fans downplayed king and argued that he wasn't any stronger than Queen. Now that Queen vs Sanji is set, both sides did a 180. Sanji fans hyping up Queen all of a sudden and using the same arguments Zoro fans used to say King isn't any stronger while Zoro fans now say Queen is weak and hype up King.

Both sides should be realizing that they were all just wrong, but instead both sides are calling each other out for the sudden change and then accusing each other of being hypocrites for calling them out. Ya'll should just accept that you're all hypocrites.

Neither of you did any better than the other with this. Can we just try and learn from this instead of continuing to argue? Because the hypocrisy just increases on both sides the more you call each other out over this. Just accept Ls all around and move on.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

Sanji fans were hyping King before when they thought he was Sanji's matchup and downplaying Queen, while Zoro fans downplayed king and argued that he wasn't any stronger than Queen. Now that Queen vs Sanji is set, both sides did a 180. Sanji fans hyping up Queen all of a sudden and using the same arguments Zoro fans used to say King isn't any stronger while Zoro fans now say Queen is weak and hype up King.

Both sides should be realizing that they were all just wrong, but instead both sides are calling each other out for the sudden change and then accusing each other of being hypocrites for calling them out. Ya'll should just accept that you're all hypocrites.

Neither of you did any better than the other with this. Can we just try and learn from this instead of continuing to argue? Because the hypocrisy just increases on both sides the more you call each other out over this. Just accept Ls all around and move on.
Zoro fans went from Zoro kill kaido to zoro vs king
5 billion bounty to 1.33bil

Sanji fan went from king 1.33 b bounty to queen 1.32 bounty

How can you compare us

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

No. King Queen and sanji are ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.