Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. However we still don't know if he used hardening or not. Maybe hia flames hide the actual hardening asthetic.
We're going to get a clear indication when he does. I expect some changes in the way it's drawn to highlight it, and the names of the techniques should change as it does with Luffy. Like Luffy's G3 Giant Pistol is a Elephant Gun when used with Hardening.

We're going to get a clear indication when he does. I expect some changes in the way it's drawn to highlight it, and the names of the techniques should change as it does with Luffy. Like Luffy's G3 Giant Pistol is a Elephant Gun when used with Hardening.
100 percent agreed. However the reason why I made the statement is because we don't see luffys hardened hand when inflamed with red hawks flames. Just thought the same applied to sanji. And then added with the fact that sanji were black shoes ontop of using diable jambe. We wouldn't even know if he was using hardening or not in conjuction with diable jambe. But again you may be right
Post automatically merged:

Random note don't know if anyone else said this but I think we are misinterpreting what was said about who's who punishment and luffys devil fruit clue. Now that I am reading it (the spoilers). I think the clue with luffy is luffy doing something with a fruit he was not supposed to do. That clue could be why who's who was arrested. Because he ate a fruit he wasn't given permission to eat the same way luffy ate a fruit he wasn't supposed to eat

Last edited:
Random note don't know if anyone else said this but I think we are misinterpreting what was said about who's who punishment and luffys devil fruit clue. Now that I am reading it (the spoilers). I think the clue with luffy is luffy doing something with a fruit he was not supposed to do. That clue could be why who's who was arrested. Because he ate a fruit he wasn't given permission to eat the same way luffy ate a fruit he wasn't supposed to eat
Yeah, I had mentioned something similar before. He might have eaten the Neko Neko no mi: Sabertooth Model when he was not the intended to eat it. After all, it's a Neko Neko no mi like Lucci's Jaguar Model. However, because of the timeline, it could also mean that it was him who was supposed to deliver an important DF and then lost it in an encounter with Red Haired Pirates and that DF could be the Gomu Gomu no mi. As to what might make it special in case the case is the latter, it's still everyone's guess.

1. More durable

2. Has cybernetic implants thus giving him long range and AP.

3. Also uses weaponry

4. Uses multiple gases and virus that have an area affect that sanji cannot physically protect himself from..

Need me to continue?
You realize 2,3 and 4 literally dont matter if Queen cant keep up with Sanjis Speed..... So the only relevant thing here is the durability....

Status
Not open for further replies.