Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
However, when the effect wears off, you will have twice as much pain as you have suffered.
Well guess I got my answer. That means he'd be back to 100%, but only the time the medicine will be active, so the question now is how long is it active?
Apparently who's who was imprisoned in level 6
Interesting, then how did he escape? It was stated no one did outside of Shiki

The only other moment where he could have could be during the impel down event when Luffy came for Ace, with Blackbeard's trial to look for lvl6 prisoners with it pointed out that many dangerous criminals escaped

Guess it could also explain when Who's Who saw Jinbei. Both were in Impel down at that moment, but that mean they never directly fought each other

Well guess I got my answer. That means he'd be back to 100%, but only the time the medicine will be active, so the question now is how long is it active?
From what the spoilers say he will still be healed. Bones will not break again and wounds will not open again. He will just get a crazy surge of pain at some point.

The only other moment where he could have could be during the impel down event when Luffy came for Ace, with Blackbeard's trial to look for lvl6 prisoners with it pointed out that many dangerous criminals escaped
He saw Luffy in impel down,he escape during that time. Lose to one of BB top dogs and still go out because Magellan wasn't their to protect the prison.

H

humanbeing

Don't be surprised when you come to know that Shanks is a Celestial Dragon and has information about the Devil Fruits as well just like Doffy.
that might be for the one who stole Kid's DF as well if we have a pattern here.
Shanks is able to go to Mary Goise as well , he has some sort of relationship to highest officials of the WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.