Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopper is going to use a secret medicine from the Mink that will heal Zoro instantly.
- However, when the effect wears off, you will have twice as much pain as you have suffered.
I didn't see this part..

This will mean,we'll be having a nerfed Zoro as his battles will be drawing on,we may even have a near death Zoro at the end of the arc,is it possible he is the guy Hawkins was talking about the low chances of survival?

Wait doesn't this asspull drug ruin future fights? Even if Luffy loses to an admiral or another yonkou, we'll always know that chopper will have his bullshit drug with him and Luffy will get from 0 to a 100%. How this makes sense is beyond me. Oda just fucked future fights and any sense of danger lmao.
yeah I wonder how Oda will implement this in the future because it seems like just some kinda super steroid

Wait doesn't this asspull drug ruin future fights? Even if Luffy loses to an admiral or another yonkou, we'll always know that chopper will have his bullshit drug with him and Luffy will get from 0 to a 100%. How this makes sense is beyond me. Oda just fucked future fights and any sense of danger lmao.
Maybe the drug is only accessible in Zou. Like a plant that only grows there.

So Zoro is going to be fully healed after all,now just remains to see who he is gonna fight but we all can see the Zoro vs King fight coming.

Who's who uses CP9 techniques, was part of them 12 years ago and was imprisoned for failing to guard the gomu gomu no mi,it is strange how a mysterious character like him can be fleshed out so much in a single chapter.
I guess it is clear now Wsw can't be weaker than Drake the jobber and is thus the most important and strongest Tobbi Roppo?
If he is indeed as much of a genius as Rob lucci, Wsw should be in the commander range.

Gomu gomu being speaked of now links it to shanks aand who exactly was their "enemy" they talked about in the first chapter.
Possible Gomu gomu awakening coming? I doubt the fruit is getting hype randomly,it may even have a broken awakening.

Sanji vs Queen as well as new information from judge and his "MADS" team,maybe King isn't yet fleshed out because Zoro has yet to interact with him.

Overall spoilers are very good.
why is it always king? zoro luffy vs kaido really out of the choices?

I didn't see this part..

This will mean,we'll be having a nerfed Zoro as his battles will be drawing on,we may even have a near death Zoro at the end of the arc,is it possible he is the guy Hawkins was talking about the low chances of survival?
Well yes I wonder if it refers to all the damage he took during his entire life or merely the one he experienced on Wano. I think the first looks more logical going off the generic way it is formulated but it depends on Oda.

I

Indigo

I didn't see this part..

Why would Hawkins look into Zoro tho? and do it again btw, because he had already predicted that Luffy and Zoro has a 19% chance of survival by the end of the month (wich the raid is still a part of).

Status
Not open for further replies.